Yaeltex + Push 2: Good builds?

Discuss Live-ready controllers other than Push.
sozinizos

Yaeltex + Push 2: Good builds?

Post by sozinizos » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:17 am

I'm a (not particularly skilled) push 2 user and have been considering getting a Yaeltex for pots/rotary/fader controls to complement the push. Yaeltex advertises their Turn controller as the result of someone "sking us what would be a perfect companion for the Ableton Push 2."

In addition to the Turn, they have a medium sized model (the Miniblox and a small form factor version (the Dort).

Yaeltex also a has a custom controller builder that let's you build your own. I'm considering either a small or medium horizontal, but I'd love some feedback on what folks think an ideal small or medium build would be to complement the Push 2? I'm thinking about things like the ideal combination of rotary knobs, pots knobs, faders, and buttons.

Thanks in advance!

scheffkoch

Re: Yaeltex + Push 2: Good builds?

Post by scheffkoch » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:55 pm

...i've just received 2 custom built yaeltex controllers...they are awesome...like the-missing-piece-of-hardware-awesome...i opted for the medium size horizontal models...one with 16 rgb buttons, 24 rgb encoders and 16 small rgb buttons, one with 16 big rotary potentiometers and also 24 rgb encoders and 16 small buttons....shipping was easy and fast like the whole ordering process....
macbook pro m1pro, macos monterey, rme multiface via sonnet echo express se I, push 2, faderfox mx12, xone:k2