TOP commercial by françois and jonas sound by teenagebadgirl

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
petit nuage

TOP commercial by françois and jonas sound by teenagebadgirl

Post by petit nuage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:18 pm

hi !

look at this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06e1sss-6n4

these guys have made the d.a.n.c.e 's clip for justice ..

and teenagebad girl's dirty sound rocks !!!

ça claque !!!

ciaoo !
Last edited by petit nuage on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

petit nuage

Re: commercial by françois and jonas sound by teenagebadgirl

Post by petit nuage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm

very dirty sound !!! i love !!! !!! :D

reminds me a bit the fx treatment on some justice's songs WOW !

Silverfish

Re: TOP commercial by françois and jonas sound by teenagebadgirl

Post by Silverfish » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 pm

sweet.

I saw Teenage Bad Girl at a festival in Florence, Italy in 2007. Fucking killed it.

Silverfish

Post by Silverfish » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm a bit baffled that the "Cocotte" album wasn't a bigger success. Considering how successful Justice was at the time, and how much more musically interesting the Teenage Bad Girl album is, it seemed like a surefire winner.

My album review:

Teenage Bad Girl - "Cocotte" 5 out 5 stars. Dirtier beats than Justice, but more musically interesting.

petit nuage

Post by petit nuage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:19 pm

yeah im agree with you ..cocotte album is really really good !!!

as good as cross but a bit different ..more dance floor than pop

but maybe the justice melodies stay maybe more in the head than tbg ..but i love the two albums !

i saw them in france in cognac with danger there is 2 years ..wicked !!

and i would like to know how they make their audio montage and cut and breaks .

ciao !
Last edited by petit nuage on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Why one band does better than another always comes down to the same 2 things, $$ and who they know....and I don't mean just the artist or band members. I'm including who is in their circle.

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:30 pm

beats me wrote:Why one band does better than another always comes down to the same 2 things, $$ and who they know....and I don't mean just the artist or band members. I'm including who is in their circle.

Tru Dat
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

petit nuage

Post by petit nuage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm

yeah you are right ..but in my case , i NEVER think things and artists about sucess they have..by exple :telefon tel aviv ,richard devine ,afx ,squarepusher ,gainsbourg , etc..dont sell lot of albums but they are geniuses for me and forever !! :wink:

there is lot bad or not very talented artists and bad writers who have sucess and earn money so for me it had never be a reference ..

look at stockhausen,boulez ,varese ,pierre henry ,steve reich etc.. true pioneers and unique creators but not the richer ! héhé

but they are not mainstream ..

ciao

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 pm

petit nuage wrote:yeah you are right ..but in my case , i NEVER think things and artists about sucess they have..by exple :telefon tel aviv ,richard devine ,afx ,squarepusher ,gainsbourg , etc..dont sell lot of albums but they are geniuses for me and forever !! :wink:

there is lot bad or not very talented artists and bad writers who have sucess and earn money so for me it had never be a reference ..

look at stockhausen,boulez ,varese ,pierre henry ,steve reich etc.. true pioneers and unique creators but not the richer ! héhé

but they are not mainstream ..

ciao
That's true for a lot of us, but it can be somewhat irratating when you take artists that are similar but 1 gets singled out by the masses, gets heaps of praise showered on them, and makes more money than all the others combined simply because they had the money and PR machine to get them in the public's ear, and in many cases the well known artist is inferior to the lesser known artists.

petit nuage

Post by petit nuage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:08 pm

yeahh..but for coming back to this thread ..i dont find justice is inferior to teenage bad girl..just a bit different and more pop.
and i love good pop and nice melodies too..

zalo

Post by zalo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 pm

beats me wrote:they had the money and PR machine to get them in the public's ear, and in many cases the well known artist is inferior to the lesser known artists.
e.g. crystal castles

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm

petit nuage wrote:yeahh..but for coming back to this thread ..i dont find justice is inferior to teenage bad girl..just a bit different and more pop.
and i love good pop and nice melodies too..
So I'll bring it back to you bringing it back to the thread. Teenage Bad Girl probably doesn't have the money or PR machine that Justice has behind them. I've never heard of them myself and I can't check them out at work, but if you say they are more pop then that's even more of a reason they should be just as big as Justice if not bigger.

petit nuage

Post by petit nuage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 pm

when i talk about pop i talk about justice . i find their stuff more melodic..but i like them as i like tbg just different..

danger is different too..not better not worst..depending the mood..

its just my point of view ..and excuse again my poor english with ,i imagine lot of mistakes héhé

petit nuage

Post by petit nuage » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm

but with this kind of big name's commercial..maybe tbg will have more success and will be recognize to their true value

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 pm

I've actually discovered a lot of great music through TV commercials over the last year and the net is full of this kind of buzz and interest, but I'm not sure if it's getting through to civilians or just us music types.