Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:09 pm
- Forum: Users' Help Exchange - closed
- Topic: collect all and save makes cropped clips change bpm, loops..
- Replies: 0
- Views: 186
i am using 8.1.1 and am in the process of cleaning up all of my clips. when i crop clips and then save as a new project and then collect all and save - all of the clips that i cropped change bpm, warp and loop markers... this is very annoying and sometimes the clips are impossible to re-adjust to th...
- Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm
- Forum: Music and Audio Production
- Topic: Tracks wont play when I am in arrangement view?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 19063
Looks like the red square 'back to arrangement' is on...
- Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:25 pm
- Forum: Max For Live
- Topic: Getting Started with the Max for Live Beta
- Replies: 30
- Views: 6097
Did you get the Live 8.1bX beta? The current is 8.1b8. You must first be a Live 8 registered user. Now I did, and I follow instructions on the right pane of Live, without success. In preferences, I don't see the Max application (under File Folder), and in User Account Licences, under Software instr...