Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 am
- Forum: Music and Audio Production
- Topic: KRK Rokit 6 monitor makes Click-sound when turned off
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2705
Yup I'm familiar with this. I have the KRK VXTs and sometimes the speakers 'pop' quite loudly when turning them off. I found turning down the volume on my soundcard to mimimum helps as you essential stop the audio signal from going to the speakers. I used to use an audio 8 soundcard and as it has no...
- Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm
- Forum: Users' Help Exchange - closed
- Topic: Loaded tracks distort and crackle with heavy Bass??
- Replies: 1
- Views: 279
I have an 27"imac 2.66 quad core i5 with 8GB of ram running Live 8.2. I play breaks and the problem I have is that when ever I play tracks with a hight dynamic range, especially heavy bass track, they distort and crackle, as if they're clipping. Its as if Live is not allowing the full frequency of t...