Search found 257 matches
- Thu May 13, 2010 11:06 am
- Forum: Music and Audio Production
- Topic: Using PS3 controller for midi, is it possible?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8532
I've been succesfully controlling session view with my ps3 controller. I use this software : http://www.steim.org/steim/junxion_v4.html , you can map any stick or button to midi. I also use midiStroke to map keyboard shortcuts to the button of the controller ( like the arrow keys to navigate between...
- Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 am
- Forum: Users' Help Exchange - closed
- Topic:  External Sync - Wobbly Tempo. . . ?!?!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 10425
Hi all, been an active reader but first time poster :) I have the exact same problem, it's been getting me mad since version 7 and i hoped it would be fixed with 8. I have live 8.1 running on a macbook core2duo 2.0ghz, mac os 10.6.2, mbox2 and novation remote sl37 with latest automap pro. I'm using ...