All times are UTC

Post subject: MIDI Default Problem
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:58 pm 

I accidentally saved one of my 808 drum kits as my default MIDI, and now I don't know how to reset it back to just a plain MIDI clip, this is a problem because I can't use samples as they are without them converting into one of my drum kits! Please help :(

Post subject: Re: MIDI Default Problem
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm 

alexthorpswain wrote:
I accidentally saved one of my 808 drum kits as my default MIDI, and now I don't know how to reset it back to just a plain MIDI clip, this is a problem because I can't use samples as they are without them converting into one of my drum kits! Please help :(

Set up a MIDI track as you want it for when creating a new and Right click in it and "Save as MIDI default".

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:34 pm 

Stromkraft wrote:
alexthorpswain wrote:

Set up a MIDI track as you want it for when creating a new and Right click in it and "Save as MIDI default".

I tried to but it won't even allow me to do that. For example it just says "808 Drum Kit" at the top of every new MIDI I open and I cannot find where to change it back to just the regular MIDI. :'(

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:37 am 

Just delete instrument from 808 midi track and change name of track and then save as default