OT: Even the main stream media is waking up.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Emissary

OT: Even the main stream media is waking up.

Post by Emissary » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:29 pm

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/1 ... FE68EE3%7D

interesting article. its nice to see the thoughts of the wacky conspiracy theorists are starting to turn main stream now. Remember truth always goes through 3 stages.

first it is ridiculed
second it is aggressively opposed
third it is taken as obvious fact.

weeddigger

Post by weeddigger » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Quite interesting...

Question is, will you fight for what you believe to be rightfully yours?
If you can imagine it, it can happen...

j2j

Re: OT: Even the main stream media is waking up.

Post by j2j » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Absolutely this is what has been going on. The verdict is still out on Obama. We will only know if this is going to continue in a year. A year is a short time. However, it will take a year to see if this continues. If this does continue, expect another revolution when and if, mankind finds a way off of earth.

However, a lot of people believe Obama to be genuine. I think in his press conference today, it became a little obvious, things are far worse off than he first thought.

Two interesting signs:

His response to the questions on Iran.

His response to the questions on things the current administration might do between now and january.

MANY of us, are hoping Obama is a true and honorable man. I know, he is surrounded by the super-rich right now.

Buffet, Pickens, ceo's of Google, Clitonites, and a whole lot.

However!

Buffet is a well known philanthropist and humanitarian, google is a company claiming to do no evil....

I think the verdict on the next eight years, is still out.

That does not mean, I am being blind or ignorant to the truth. I am just hoping against hope, Barack is an honorable man.

Please remember, this article, and others like it, can not foretell the future. Only what has been. I'm quite sure, the Auto-makers will get a bailout. I'm quite sure, many other companies will as well.

We are all, going to have to become activists. And start watching our government, a lot more closely.

Obama, really seems genuine to me. The verdict on his presidency is still out.
too many lasers...

oblique strategies

Post by oblique strategies » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:33 am

Naomi Klein rules:
"Shock Doctrine: the Rise of Disaster Capitalism"

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:50 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gUgkMa_lQwc

nice little clip of peter Schiff.

Landser

Post by Landser » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Emissary,

it has nothing to with conspiracy theory, this is conspiracy reality.
So at least those of us, who are able to look through the phrases, should avoid to use the words from the establishment.

Whoever compares Obama with JFK is either completely uninformed or a payed writer:

JFK already had signed the order, that took the right away from the private banksters of the FED to create money and gave it back to the state.
What is Obama's position? :D
And secondly, JFK insisted, that Israel's nuclear program was put under international control.
And Obama? Well, he already made an Israeli who went to Israel to fight for that country, chief of his staff in the white house...

JFK was a threat to the regime of the international banksters, Obama is only a marionette to collect protest voices.
The international banksters just played their usual game of left vs. right, while the real important question, who is allowed to create money and how the money is constructed, is kept out of discussion.

This will become clear even for the most dumb phrase-believers in the next months.

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:51 pm

Landser wrote:Emissary,

it has nothing to with conspiracy theory, this is conspiracy reality.
So at least those of us, who are able to look through the phrases, should avoid to use the words from the establishment.

Whoever compares Obama with JFK is either completely uninformed or a payed writer:

JFK already had signed the order, that took the right away from the private banksters of the FED to create money and gave it back to the state.
What is Obama's position? :D
And secondly, JFK insisted, that Israel's nuclear program was put under international control.
And Obama? Well, he already made an Israeli who went to Israel to fight for that country, chief of his staff in the white house...

JFK was a threat to the regime of the international banksters, Obama is only a marionette to collect protest voices.
The international banksters just played their usual game of left vs. right, while the real important question, who is allowed to create money and how the money is constructed, is kept out of discussion.

This will become clear even for the most dumb phrase-believers in the next months.
Actually its more conspiracy fact. 3 years ago one would have been laughed at and derided for saying anything along the lines that peter schiff has been saying. Conspiracy theory is exactly that, its a theory that has yet to be backed up by cold hard fact. it doesn't mean its not worth reading, it just means it should be read with an open mind with regards to its integrity. The best and most honest conspiracy theories turn to fact with alarming regularity and are then deemed to no longer be in the realm of the crazy tin foil hat wearing brigade but are obvious facts that have magically just come to light from seemingly no where.

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 pm

Obama might actually be bringing some change
:lol:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2008/11/ ... draft.html

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:31 pm

Mmm, thanks for posting that. I just got the book on Obama's proposed policies....should be an interesting read

alltomorrowsparties

Post by alltomorrowsparties » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 pm

i hate to be a negative nancy...Obama, even if hes the most well meaning man on earth, won't be able to do jack....by all accounts, hes got a lot of favours to repay to the "money hounds" who got/put him in office.

the new episode of southpark just about sums it up for me http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1 ... Night.html

.....I'm off to build an igloo somewhere quiet and desolate, probably gonna listen to some radiohead and have a good ol cry as well

CHANGE!

Sibanger

Post by Sibanger » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:49 pm

alltomorrowsparties wrote:i hate to be a negative nancy...Obama, even if hes the most well meaning man on earth, won't be able to do jack....by all accounts, hes got a lot of favours to repay to the "money hounds" who got/put him in office.

the new episode of southpark just about sums it up for me http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1 ... Night.html

.....I'm off to build an igloo somewhere quiet and desolate, probably gonna listen to some radiohead and have a good ol cry as well

CHANGE!
I hope you aren't planning a long stay in your igloo, cause it's going to melt because of change.

It would be a great place to listen to radiohead though.

j2j

Post by j2j » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:22 pm

alltomorrowsparties wrote:i hate to be a negative nancy...Obama, even if hes the most well meaning man on earth, won't be able to do jack....by all accounts, hes got a lot of favours to repay to the "money hounds" who got/put him in office.

CHANGE!

Yeah, exactly!

South Park is not so much a satire, as it is an accurate way of judging and foretelling human events and history.

What Obama has working against him, is not the 8 years that have brought us into this mess. It is the 50 years, that has caused this mess. The global situation, is far more complicated than, "Its all President Bush's fault."

What we are dealing with: global economic depression, climate change and environmental shifts, world violence.

The roots of these problems are deeply entrenched in thousands of years of history.

Like I've said before: The crusades are not finished, gunpowder produces dangerous levels of carbon dioxide and nitrogen, the king has all my money, and I live like a peasant.

Why is everybody so fuckin' surprised?

To paraphrase Hawking: 'Mankind would like to exist in 100 years? He better find a way off of Earth.'

The verdict is still out. It is entirely possible Obama is going to be a good President. At least as good as Presidents can be. Although Washington is revered today, during his two terms in office, he was hated. History might look back on Bush with more gentle eyes, (although this is unlikely, considering what Bush has done in office. He has been the cause of a massive amount of illegal and unconstitutional actions.) We do not know. I'm quite sure, to change the world, every human being has to come together. Even Jesus, has not been able to cure the Human Condition.

China, Russia, Iran, the new Iraq, Afghanistan, DRC, Darfur, the list of violence and corruption goes on and on.

Has the USA been the worlds biggest polluter? Check out the road China is on. Where are your rain-forests? Ask Brazilian farmers.

Genocide in Darfur? Certainly! But currently only recognized as such by the USA.

You can blame the USA for all the world problem. But you can only argue this point from an illogical and irrational state of mind.

Obama has given the USA a new face, and a new presidency. From here, we will see where his policies take us.

The verdict is still out!

Edited for: Spelling, and clarity....
Last edited by j2j on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
too many lasers...

j2j

Post by j2j » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:22 pm

doubled post...
too many lasers...

dj superflat

Post by dj superflat » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:08 am

crackpot's crackpot regardless of where peddled.

alltomorrowsparties

Post by alltomorrowsparties » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:03 am

Sibanger wrote:
I hope you aren't planning a long stay in your igloo, cause it's going to melt because of change.

It would be a great place to listen to radiohead though.

LOL....climate CHANGE ...ya the world seems a lot better with a good dose of tunes.....

one more thing that pisses me off most about elections....when or where was it decided that boring-ass m****f***g politicians be promoted to "rock-star" status...

seriously, its not healthy; nor is it cool

Whats next..... Bono/Palin 2012!