Cameleon group buy -- Hurry

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
parma

Cameleon group buy -- Hurry

Post by parma » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:42 pm

There is a Cameleon 5000 group buy going on at

www.logic-users.org

The group buy deal only goes until tomorrow, so hurry. 282 people have already signed up which means the price has been discounted to $109 - almost half off the original price! With 282 people already signed up, Camel Audio will commission new presets, and if 300 sign up, they will commission another new bank. This is a great deal for a great synth, especially now that Live supports VSTis (took a break from playing with the beta to post this).

Also, you DO NOT have to be a Logic user to join the buy.

Demo it here, and then sign up:

www.camelaudio.com

Hivemind

Re: Cameleon group buy -- Hurry

Post by Hivemind » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:54 pm

parma wrote:There is a Cameleon 5000 group buy going on at

www.logic-users.org

The group buy deal only goes until tomorrow, so hurry. 282 people have already signed up which means the price has been discounted to $109 - almost half off the original price! With 282 people already signed up, Camel Audio will commission new presets, and if 300 sign up, they will commission another new bank. This is a great deal for a great synth, especially now that Live supports VSTis (took a break from playing with the beta to post this).

Also, you DO NOT have to be a Logic user to join the buy.

Demo it here, and then sign up:

www.camelaudio.com
Thanks

Meffy

Post by Meffy » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:18 pm

We just reached 300 -- meaning Camel Audio will commission TWO new banks of patches (to be made available to all Cameleon 5000 owners) -- and the signup list is still climbing.

I don't know when on the 12th enrollment closes, but there's still at least a few hours to sign up. I'm very pleased to be able to get $90 off on one of the synths that had been on my "love it but there's not enough money; have to wait" list. :-)

Meffy

hivemind2

Post by hivemind2 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:27 pm

Meffy wrote:We just reached 300 -- meaning Camel Audio will commission TWO new banks of patches (to be made available to all Cameleon 5000 owners) -- and the signup list is still climbing.

I don't know when on the 12th enrollment closes, but there's still at least a few hours to sign up. I'm very pleased to be able to get $90 off on one of the synths that had been on my "love it but there's not enough money; have to wait" list. :-)

Meffy
totally. i wanted this thing for a while and thi deal was the straw that broke the camel(eon)'s [ouch!] back. :lol: :oops:

kinda felt good plunking my money down knowing that all Cameleon users get a nice little bonus. or were they already planning the bonus and just used the group buy as a sympathetic launch for the new goods? we may never know!!!

Meffy

Post by Meffy » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:54 pm

hivemind, glad you got in on it. Anyone else who's interested, enrollment is presently at 398 (!) and there's just about six hours left to reap rich rewards.

Meffy

Notron Fan

Post by Notron Fan » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:15 am

I bought Zebra on the last group buy and I'm looking forward to using it. If they time it right the windows version and Live 4 will be out at just about the same time.

Cameleon is a great synth. The basses and leads are worth way more than the 109 that was the final price.