Scary prediction for USA

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
MartinOM28V

Post by MartinOM28V » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:34 am

Fear is so Bush-era. Get with the times.
iMac 3.4 GHz i7 12GB/Apogee Duet 2/Event ASP8/AKAI MPK61/Ableton Suite 8/Logic Pro 9/Waves Platinum/Komplete 7/Amplitube 3/Omnisphere/Stylus RMX/Trilian

j2j

Re: Scary prediction for USA

Post by j2j » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:45 am

Chang wrote:Celente Predicts Revolution, Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012

Wow, if you think that is scary, I suggest staying away from the middle east and africa. The middle east, has no water, and in an ironic twist of fate, africa, the continent least responsible for it, is going to be the hardest hit by global warming.

You can last a month or two without food. Actually, you can even have soup lines, like they did back during the great depression. However, no water? PffT!!

Btw, I find it very interesting that, nobody is aware of europe's financial problems, and nobody cares how the chinese are now the worlds largest polluter.

Everybody just wants to see, big bad usa topple over.

Cheers
too many lasers...

DJDJ

Post by DJDJ » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:03 am

MartinOM28V wrote:Fear is so Bush-era. Get with the times.
I lol'd.

Nice one.

acroberts

Post by acroberts » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:08 am

Question for Mr. Celente:

Your dire predictions are duly noted and appreciated, but does your crystal ball include anything about bezier curves in Live?

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:44 am

and im one of the people on pills!
wtf am i going to do?
i have always figured i will rob every pharmacy if something crazy happens
i need my paxil!!! do you know how addictive this shit is?
google paxil addiction.. its worse than heroin..
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

Jekblad

Post by Jekblad » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:47 am

MartinOM28V wrote:Fear is so Bush-era. Get with the times.
America, Fuck Yeah!
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:52 am

i just want to add... my mother has been telling me this would happen for years.. i remember her telling me the world traid center would come down, and when it happend i sat there like wow!!.
she has also told me that gm will go out of bussiness and there will be horrible shortages of water, and most of america will get there water from michigans lakes at high cost..
i have always took her as crazy but almost everything she says happens..i wish she would just shut up.
most of this stuff she claims to have read in a book called visions when she was in her teens but the book cant be found.
other stuff she has had dreams about.
one more thing she claims is going to happen is people will go back to farming but it will be hard to do because there will be a lack of land to farm and land prices will skyrocket.. and she claims it will all happen around the time of "the rapture"
she has always freaked me out with this stuff.
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:17 am

as long as i get my moog

Chang

Post by Chang » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:53 am

acroberts wrote:Question for Mr. Celente:

Your dire predictions are duly noted and appreciated, but does your crystal ball include anything about bezier curves in Live?

+1 :lol:

SuperBassMexican

Post by SuperBassMexican » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:45 am

No wonder why you're on Paxil!

nathannn wrote:i just want to add... my mother has been telling me this would happen for years.. i remember her telling me the world traid center would come down, and when it happend i sat there like wow!!.
she has also told me that gm will go out of bussiness and there will be horrible shortages of water, and most of america will get there water from michigans lakes at high cost..
i have always took her as crazy but almost everything she says happens..i wish she would just shut up.
most of this stuff she claims to have read in a book called visions when she was in her teens but the book cant be found.
other stuff she has had dreams about.
one more thing she claims is going to happen is people will go back to farming but it will be hard to do because there will be a lack of land to farm and land prices will skyrocket.. and she claims it will all happen around the time of "the rapture"
she has always freaked me out with this stuff.
:lol:
apple macbook 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 250GB, Presonus Firebox, Live 7 SWEET , Micron , LV2 , Padkontrol , Oxygen 8 , Korg Er-1 MK II , Juno 106 , Kaoss 3, Mackie 802

http://www.myspace.com/destroy281

SuperBassMexican

Post by SuperBassMexican » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:48 am

I'll help you! I'm on lorazepam...

nathannn wrote:and im one of the people on pills!
wtf am i going to do?
i have always figured i will rob every pharmacy if something crazy happens
i need my paxil!!! do you know how addictive this shit is?
google paxil addiction.. its worse than heroin..
apple macbook 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB 250GB, Presonus Firebox, Live 7 SWEET , Micron , LV2 , Padkontrol , Oxygen 8 , Korg Er-1 MK II , Juno 106 , Kaoss 3, Mackie 802

http://www.myspace.com/destroy281

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:06 am

Corn Swabler wrote:YOU ALREADY POSTED THIS, EMISSARY. OH FUCK THE SKY IS FALLING. DOES YOUR PSYCHIC AND PALM READER CONFIRM THIS? IT MUST BE FACT!!
eh? thats not me? i plainly stated i was keeping all my claptrap in one thread from now on. If you want to take the piss and just act like a total loon i have no problems with it. its poor guys like yourself thought that will be the first ones to have brain embolisms when the poo hits the fan. if you dont want to know then stay out of peoples threads.

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:17 am

forge wrote:I predict that in 2013 the 2012 prophecies will grow mysteriously quiet.
why so ignorant as to presume that this is some crazy conspiracy theory regarding prophesies as opposed to what it actually is , which is speculation from a world renowned economist. Many economists are saying the same thing.

spkey

Post by spkey » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:19 am

sparklepuff wrote:If the world ends in 2012 I'm leaving the United States and moving somewhere better.
Haha... The United States is not the world

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:21 am

The prospect of revolution was a concept echoed by a British Ministry of Defence report last year, which predicted that within 30 years, the growing gap between the super rich and the middle class, along with an urban underclass threatening social order would mean, “The world’s middle classes might unite, using access to knowledge, resources and skills to shape transnational processes in their own class interest,” and that, “The middle classes could become a revolutionary class.”
now that's fucking interesting man, that's fucking interesting.

i might have to ask the MoD about that :)
digitally yours