What's the most you ever spent on one continuous lap dance?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live

Most spent on one lap dance

$20+
5
14%
$50+
3
8%
$100+
1
3%
$200+
0
No votes
$300+
0
No votes
$500+
0
No votes
My swag is so beyond yallz petty dollaz
2
6%
I never had a lap dance.(but i want one!)
6
17%
I never had a lap dance.(and i don't want one.)
8
22%
Why the hell did i look at this thread?
11
31%
 
Total votes: 36

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

What's the most you ever spent on one continuous lap dance?

Post by liveISlife » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:59 am

Mine is $90. I hate myself.


plz translate poll amounts to us dollaz

UKRuss
Posts: 5044
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:32 am

Post by UKRuss » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:12 am

The Mrs does it for free...and I am allowed touchy touchy. :D

djsynchro
Posts: 7471
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by djsynchro » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Rave wrote:I have had one but my friend paid for it.
Only one I ever had got payed for by someone else :D

ollyb303
Posts: 2666
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 pm
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Post by ollyb303 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:05 pm

UKRuss wrote:The Mrs does it for free...and I am allowed touchy touchy. :D
+1
.:O:B:1:.
ob1techno.com

arafel
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:19 am
Location: Calgary, Canada

Post by arafel » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:45 pm

UKRuss wrote "The Mrs does it for free...and I am allowed touchy touchy."

+1

Pole dancing classes are the best! The Mrs. gets fit, tight and all excited to show you the new moves she just mastered. Splurge on a costume for extra fun!
Yay Womens Empowerment!
2.8ghz Quad Mac, Live 9.77, Remote25, Maschine 1, Fa-66 optical link, Samson 65a. Dog hair.. lots.

UKRuss
Posts: 5044
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:32 am

Post by UKRuss » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:38 pm

YEAH!! Some times I'll throw like five pound notes at her and maybe some cream buns...

:lol:

aqua_tek
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:48 pm
Contact:

Post by aqua_tek » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:16 pm

I never really was a fan of strip clubs for one reason. It's like paying for a nice steak when you're really hungry, and having someone rub it under your nose so you can smell it, drag it through your lips so you can sort of get a taste, but you're not allowed to take a bite.

HOORAY SEXIST ANALOGY!

Angstrom
Posts: 14726
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Contact:

Post by Angstrom » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:33 pm

I was never a fan of them either, for the same reason.
I'm always impressed by good poledancing skills though and I think it should be in the olympics.

BTW- if you want to have fun with lapdancers just go to the club with some non-judgemental girls and within half an hour the girls you are with and the lapdancers will know each other's entire life stories.
yada yada yada ... I woke up in kensington, covered in icecream.

last man on earth
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:31 am
Location: USA

Post by last man on earth » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Angstrom wrote:I was never a fan of them either, for the same reason.
I'm always impressed by good poledancing skills though and I think it should be in the olympics.

BTW- if you want to have fun with lapdancers just go to the club with some non-judgemental girls and within half an hour the girls you are with and the lapdancers will be making out right on top of you
fixed

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by beats me » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Personal space issues combined with anger management issues have prevented me from ever getting a lap dance. My therapist says this is possibly the most dangerous situation I could put myself in.

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Post by liveISlife » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:02 pm

beats me wrote:Personal space issues combined with anger management issues have prevented me from ever getting a lap dance. My therapist says this is possibly the most dangerous situation I could put myself in.
O shit man. So give us a hypothetical situation of you going into a strip club. Walk us through what exactly would probably happen if you went into the club and got a dance.

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Post by liveISlife » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 pm

aqua_tek wrote:I never really was a fan of strip clubs for one reason. It's like paying for a nice steak when you're really hungry, and having someone rub it under your nose so you can smell it, drag it through your lips so you can sort of get a taste, but you're not allowed to take a bite.

HOORAY SEXIST ANALOGY!
I very much agree with this. NIcely put.

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Post by liveISlife » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 pm

UKRuss wrote:YEAH!! Some times I'll throw like five pound notes at her and maybe some cream buns...

:lol:
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! CREAM BUNS!

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Post by liveISlife » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:05 pm

Rave wrote:I have had one but my friend paid for it.
This is a good strategy.

riotschool
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 12:14 pm
Location: Duesseldorf / Germany

Post by riotschool » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:02 am

That´s what "General" is about?

Post Reply