Sending MIDI to my MIDI Guitar?? How??

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dom

Post by dom » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 pm

ok, back to topic.
actually i know the axon guitar2midi inside out and in order to control the strings of your guitar you need an additional controller, compatible with guitarists:

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=4901.0
ableton support team
support@ableton.com

Pickle Sprocket

Post by Pickle Sprocket » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:54 pm

I am becoming frustrated with the level of unhelpfulness and shenanigans taking place in my thread. Most early contributors have been extremely thoughtful and kind, and now you basement dwellers are polluting my thread with talk of private parts, and private parts going into mouths. I would like you all to please go back and edit out any irrelevant material from your posts, and leave us real musicians alone to solve our important technical issues.

UPDATE I have changed out my USB -> MIDI alternator with a reverse polarized version, where the negative end tastes sweet and the positive end tastes bitter, and that has actually got the strings to begin reacting to the MIDI clips from Ableton Live! They are only vibrating at low levels, and the attacks are not crisp and clear as they should be, perhaps I should do some experimenting with the battery hook-ups on the guitar, like modifying the connectors to accept all car batteries. Though the Low E string is getting quite hot to the touch, perhaps there is some type of short causing the electricity to flow through the Guitar MIDI strings.

I'm very excited about these advancements, I thank all helpful people for their helpful help! Also, I plan on making a video for you all, too. Uh-oh, looks like in my excitement I am getting redundant with my sentences, oops.
I taste nice.

thesmallisbeautiful

Post by thesmallisbeautiful » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:38 am

And........ the shark has been jumped.