All times are UTC

Post subject: Combining Audio Tracks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:53 pm 

Is there anyway to combine audio tracks? I'm using lite version so I'm limited on my tracks to 8?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:57 pm 

Yes, you should mix down what you want together (adjust levels so both audio pieces sit right together) and bounce out (turn to .wav), then re-open what you bounce as the new file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:59 pm 

Even easier, unless it for some reason is a feature that is disabled in the Lite version, is to make a new audio track with the input set to Resampling. Then everything playing out your Master will be recorded to a new clip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:56 pm 

sparklepuff wrote:
Even easier, unless it for some reason is a feature that is disabled in the Lite version, is to make a new audio track with the input set to Resampling. Then everything playing out your Master will be recorded to a new clip.

When I resample things, they come out as delayed. This doesn't happen in track-to-track recording. What is the solution?

Post subject: Re: Combining Audio Tracks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:13 am 

I came across this while trying to do the same thing as you: Combining audio tracks because I was limited to 8.

I created a new audio track, set the input to resampling, and like the other person said, everything coming from the master track was recorded into the new audio track. I even tried recording drums on top of it all, and it came out through the master, thus being on the new audio track i recorded...Perfectly.

I'm using the Intro version, so that might be different from the Lite version, but if not, I don't know where your delay is coming from...