why BUY Live?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
quandry

Post by quandry » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:03 pm

all's I know is good luck getting ANY better response out of ANY other DAW software company. Ableton cares more about their product than the rest, nothing is perfect...some bugs take time.
Dell Studio XPS 8100 Windows 7 64-bit, 10 GB RAM. RME Multiface, Avalon U5 & M5, Distressor, Filter Factory, UC33e, BCR-2000, FCB1010, K-Station, Hr 824 & H120 sub, EZ Bus, V-Drums, DrumKat EZ, basses, guitars, pedals... http://www.ryan-hughes.net

Poster

Post by Poster » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:05 pm

Crash wrote:
Poster wrote:because you again conveniently 'forgot' to quote this part of your comment..
Chris Crocker wrote:Unfortunately my 15 days trial expired meanwhile so you have to look into this bis yourself.
Best wishes and success for your product. I'm going back to fight with Ableton support
Nah, I didn't forget that, I quoted the part I talked about, a part that was quote by, I think, Angstrom before, so it seemed to have some relevance to you people.

Now let's talk about the part of my post that you marked in evil red letter. Maybe this time you conviniently "forgot" to post the whole quote?
Timur wrote:I'm going back to fight with Ableton support over their list of unidentified (hence unfixed) issues.
Aaah, now the picture completes. I did not write about fighting against Ableton support, but about me quarrelling with Ableton support about outstanding issues in Live.

Does that make me the "twat" you like to hate so fervently? Judge yourself. Thank you.
ok.. so it seems I missed that other part..
to me your intentions stay the same though..
PS: Yes, I waited seven weeks for the best possible opportunity to hit Ableton Support as hard as I can on that aforementioned weekend! I'm such a mean machine I think it's dangerous for myself to lie in bed with me. :lol:
see.. you're doing it again.. just childishly laugh it away without going into it..

the essence of Nico's story;

you tried to outsmarten them over the weekend,
had prior knowledge because of information they gave you,
tried to look as a smart boy here with smartass posts based on that information..

and yet you act like it has all been made up and ignore the whole thing..
again; you think we're stupid?.. Wir können alle English lesen nah?

face it chump.. you have no reason to come here anymore..
no one takes you serious, no one believes you anymore, you lost..
you played your cards totally wrong because you have absolutely no clue how the game works..

bye bye Tumir boy..

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Crash wrote:Now let's talk about the part of my post that you marked in evil red letter. Maybe this time you conviniently "forgot" to post the whole quote?
Timur wrote:I'm going back to fight with Ableton support over their list of unidentified (hence unfixed) issues.
Aaah, now the picture completes. I did not write about fighting against Ableton support, but about me quarrelling with Ableton support about outstanding issues in Live
I am going to shoot you

...a nice christmas postcard with my shiny new camera! You just bring out the christmas spirit to this place.

Context is overrated.

samplefreak

Post by samplefreak » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:21 pm

Poster wrote: face it chump.. you have no reason to come here anymore..
you played your cards totally wrong because you have absolutely no clue how the game works..

bye bye Tumir boy..
+1

ATTENTION! longest +1 thread in history on its way. like a 60ft wave. hold tight.

Crash

Post by Crash » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Poster wrote:the essence of Nico's story;

you tried to outsmarten them over the weekend,
had prior knowledge because of information they gave you,
tried to look as a smart boy here with smartass posts based on that information..
This story is plain wrong! Sorry for the misunderstanding to both Nico and the rest of you. Not only did I work out the source to the ongoing issues myself before I received the mail from Ableton but my informations were alot more precise than what Nico send me (beside other wrong assumptions he kept telling me about Multiprocessor support being the likely source of the problem for weeks and even after they finally found out about priorities he kept mentioning that stupid MP thing) and I worked it out with RME myself after that.

Ableton Support aka Nico tried hard and was willing to help, but he seemingly lacked the resources to do so effectively. Thanks for trying hard though!
face it chump.. you have no reason to come here anymore..
No, you lost. I provide alot of informations which many of you rantalots don't even care to read through. Like I said, you are not the community I'm participating in here, there are other, more reasonable and respectful people. Have fun in your own adventure park!
HAL: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

Poster

Post by Poster » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Crash wrote:This story is plain wrong! Sorry for the misunderstanding to both Nico and the rest of you.
guess who I believe first? :wink:

credits man, credits.. which you have lost if only you would've played yer cards right..

bye..

Crash

Post by Crash » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Poster wrote:bye..
Yeah, it already reached the point again where my mother is called a "cunt" on another thread. Last time they offered to rape my sister. Isn't this a nice and friendly forum full of mature people who really know about how to use their imagination to enrich this community? :roll:
HAL: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

Mesmer

Post by Mesmer » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:08 am

I think b0unce would have made you cry by now.
at least he was good for some things.
can't you at least be less sad.

Look there's this thing called max/msp.
with it you can build your own session view + multi tracker.
and then you can be your won bug police and tech support.

it your choice trolly:
make music

or

make brown-noise.
http://www.mesmero.net
---
---
Hidden Driveways wrote:This doesn't answer your question at all, but I said it anyway simply for the joy of making a post.

Crash

Post by Crash » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:12 am

Mesmer wrote:Look there's this thing called max/msp.
with it you can build your own session view + multi tracker.
and then you can be your won bug police and tech support.
We are already using Max/Msp, but thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately it often hangs on PC when pushing its Midi capabilities, but now that I own a Mac I hope it do run more stable.

Poster

Post by Poster » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:25 am

Crash wrote:
Poster wrote:bye..
Yeah, it already reached the point again where my mother is called a "cunt" on another thread. Last time they offered to rape my sister. Isn't this a nice and friendly forum full of mature people who really know about how to use their imagination to enrich this community? :roll:
wtff? what does my 'bye' have to do with all that drivel?

concentrate Tumir, concentrate..!

"don't mix contexts, I sha'll not mix contexts.."..

forge

Post by forge » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:03 am

samplefreak wrote:

bye bye Tumir boy..
+1

ATTENTION! longest +1 thread in history on its way. like a 60ft wave. hold tight.
+1

dcease

Post by dcease » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:11 am

forge wrote:
samplefreak wrote:

bye bye Tumir boy..
+1

+1
+1

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:09 am

dcease wrote:
forge wrote:
samplefreak wrote: +1

+1
+1
+1 timur/crash you have never been reasonable or respectful to me from the start when I actually beleived u about your problems. You are a twat of epic proportions. i

Crash

Post by Crash » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:27 am

ThrowAway wrote:+1 timur/crash you have never been reasonable or respectful to me from the start when I actually beleived u about your problems. You are a twat of epic proportions. i
No idea what you are talking about!? Did we even ever have any kind of conversation other than you calling me things? Point me to where I was disrespectful towards you in a reasonable conversation and I will gladly apologize.

+1

hacktheplanet

Post by hacktheplanet » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:41 am

Hows about everyone just put their dicks away, close the thread, and go back to our normal ridiculous little routines?!