why BUY Live?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Crash

Post by Crash » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 pm

BILDzeitung! :!:

Now it seems like I have to humbly ask my "Goth Master" first to find out if he is willing to have his name and the name of his project being dragged into dirt by people he never met, never attacked or had to deal with in any way before going on with this drama.

Just so much: "Scherbenreich" is a Blog that is run by a person I personally don't even know, it is not related to the Band "Autoaggression" in any way other than the Blog reporting about a messed up festival that the band played on (among many others).

Listing me as being responsible for "Ableton Bug Reports" on the Myspace site is an ironical joke on me by my bandmate that he listed right after "Geekness". Please leave him out of this rediculous discussion just as much as my mother ("cunt") and sister ("gives blowjobs" and "call it raping the willing"). Thank you.

PS: Sorry, lacking time now for writing adequate answers to the hillarious posts coming up recently.
HAL: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

littlepig

Post by littlepig » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:55 am

On the original topic - because it's a good product

Tweaking Knobs

Post by Tweaking Knobs » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:30 pm

last man on earth wrote:
Tweaking Knobs wrote:Why buy live when you cant automate vst parameters ?
Is there actually a software sequencer/audio application that can automate every VST parameter of every VST?

If so, I would love to know what it is.
For sure man, FLSTUDIO, that i know but i guess logic and cubase should as well.

last man on earth

Post by last man on earth » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Tweaking Knobs wrote:
last man on earth wrote:
Tweaking Knobs wrote:Why buy live when you cant automate vst parameters ?
Is there actually a software sequencer/audio application that can automate every VST parameter of every VST?

If so, I would love to know what it is.
For sure man, FLSTUDIO, that i know but i guess logic and cubase should as well.
I believe you are correct about that, but are those for live use? I guess my question should have been " Is there a live use application that will allow for automation of all parameters of every VST?"

-------------------------------
Thread locked due to heavy trolling and deactivation of involved user "Crash".

Dom - ableton support
-------------------------------