nin afterparty

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
o0o
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:09 pm

nin afterparty

Post by o0o » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:38 am

rabbit

abort
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:37 am
Location: Rockford, IL

Post by abort » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:25 am

After that extremely long long tour, I think I would be sitting in the back with ear buds tightly in place, sipping on a stiff drink, smoking a fat joint. Saying leave me alone please!!!

I'm really glad they had the chance to tour as much as they did this year.

Did that video thing Trent wanted to do work out or was this a bum deal?

Chang
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: nin afterparty

Post by Chang » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:46 am


Scary and horrendous I hope this video is fake. Playing michael jackson at an nin afterparty is like playing a 2 hour sermon from Jerry falwell at afterparty. And then dancing around to it? Hard core industrial? Maybe trent and his crew are in need of ensure drink and diapers.

freshdrumma
Posts: 575
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:33 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Post by freshdrumma » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:11 pm

i think it's cool!
very low key, like it!
and the tattooed brunette......

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: nin afterparty

Post by beats me » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Chang wrote:

Scary and horrendous I hope this video is fake. Playing michael jackson at an nin afterparty is like playing a 2 hour sermon from Jerry falwell at afterparty. And then dancing around to it? Hard core industrial? Maybe trent and his crew are in need of ensure drink and diapers.
what are you, 12-years-old? Nobody hates old Michael Jackson and disco and possibly after months and months of banging out industrial they wanted to hear something with some soul they could groove to.

logic_user99
Posts: 1965
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: Nottingham, UK

Re: nin afterparty

Post by logic_user99 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:33 pm

beats me wrote:
Chang wrote:

Scary and horrendous I hope this video is fake. Playing michael jackson at an nin afterparty is like playing a 2 hour sermon from Jerry falwell at afterparty. And then dancing around to it? Hard core industrial? Maybe trent and his crew are in need of ensure drink and diapers.
what are you, 12-years-old? Nobody hates old Michael Jackson and disco and possibly after months and months of banging out industrial they wanted to hear something with some soul they could groove to.
Word! Old MJ is good MJ.
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

ethios4
Posts: 5377
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:28 am

Post by ethios4 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Is Trent there? No. Boooooring.
I'm gonna post a video of me jerking off after I watch The Dark Knight. Hold on...

Chang
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: nin afterparty

Post by Chang » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm

beats me wrote:
Chang wrote:

Scary and horrendous I hope this video is fake. Playing michael jackson at an nin afterparty is like playing a 2 hour sermon from Jerry falwell at afterparty. And then dancing around to it? Hard core industrial? Maybe trent and his crew are in need of ensure drink and diapers.
Nobody hates disco.

Never have more untrue words ever been spoken. lol


:lol:

rapidix
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 pm
Location: kansas, usa

Post by rapidix » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:31 am

wow, there are people on this forum that 1. don't like michael jackson and 2. don't like disco?

that's effed..

Chang
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Post by Chang » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:11 am

rapidix wrote:wow, there are people on this forum that 1. don't like michael jackson and 2. don't like disco?

that's effed..

Effed? are you for real? Or 40 years old? Most 20 somethings i know my age don't like michael jackson the child molesting joke of the planet or weak crappy retreaded disco music.

abort
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:37 am
Location: Rockford, IL

Post by abort » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:04 am

huh, Just give it a break Chang.

Its just music to unwind to. + Michael Jackson's music is classic. Its classic regardless of the story.

..and its a [after] party! you know like after the party, party, party, party, PPPPParty rty.

don't be such a fuck tard :roll:

:arrow:

Chang
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Post by Chang » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:36 am

abort wrote:huh, Just give it a break Chang.

Its just music to unwind to. + Michael Jackson's music is classic. Its classic regardless of the story.

..and its a [after] party! you know like after the party, party, party, party, PPPPParty rty.

don't be such a fuck tard :roll:

:arrow:

Im fuck tard? Ok yea. I'll buy all of Michael Jackson's crap and throw on some cheese disco in my dorm as loud as possible and see how popular i get with everyone. lol

update soon if i'm still alive.


:roll:

dazzer
Posts: 1240
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:24 am

Post by dazzer » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:51 am

What do you and the guys listen to in the dorm?

paradiddle
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:21 am
Location: mtl

Post by paradiddle » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:21 am


beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by beats me » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:36 am

Chang wrote:
rapidix wrote:wow, there are people on this forum that 1. don't like michael jackson and 2. don't like disco?

that's effed..

Effed? are you for real? Or 40 years old? Most 20 somethings i know my age don't like michael jackson the child molesting joke of the planet or weak crappy retreaded disco music.
Did you have a bad weekend at Neverland Ranch? 8O It's ok to cry and let it out. We're here for you.

Thankfully you can escape the memory of this in your generation's Hip Hop which has nothing but the utmost respect for women, life, and property. I'm sure there's nothing but intelligence and musical genius being blasted on your dorm stereos.

Post Reply