nin afterparty

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
rapidix

Post by rapidix » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:12 am

Chang wrote:
rapidix wrote:wow, there are people on this forum that 1. don't like michael jackson and 2. don't like disco?

that's effed..

Effed? are you for real? Or 40 years old? Most 20 somethings i know my age don't like michael jackson the child molesting joke of the planet or weak crappy retreaded disco music.
really, chang? i'm 24. and let me tell you, the cool kids in your dorm will dig any disco! and honestly, what type of music do you listen to and/or produce? i guarantee it was influenced by disco in some way cuz it all leads back to the funk. and if your music ain't influenced by funk, that's prob'ly what it's missin, brother.

Chang

Post by Chang » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:02 am

rapidix wrote:
Chang wrote:
rapidix wrote:wow, there are people on this forum that 1. don't like michael jackson and 2. don't like disco?

that's effed..

Effed? are you for real? Or 40 years old? Most 20 somethings i know my age don't like michael jackson the child molesting joke of the planet or weak crappy retreaded disco music.
really, chang? i'm 24. and let me tell you, the cool kids in your dorm will dig any disco! and honestly, what type of music do you listen to and/or produce? i guarantee it was influenced by disco in some way cuz it all leads back to the funk. and if your music ain't influenced by funk, that's prob'ly what it's missin, brother.

If your're talking about Justice stuff, you've got to be kidding me. That would be last music played ever. It goes, Hiphop, Rock, Old school ala Depeche Mode, goth etc. The last thing these people want to here is some cheese disco. And as far as funk goes, they'd argue Parliament/electro/kraftwerk over here today gone tomorrow disco sound.

Sibanger

Post by Sibanger » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:16 am

Chang wrote:

that's effed..

It's alright Chang. You'll grow up one day and realise that you were young, deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment and wrong.

You must hang with all the cool people yo.

MJ might be a freak now, but way back before he touched the children and was still black, he was a god.

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:16 am

How about you guys just go, spoon for a while, and then come back when you've had enough cuddling.

Or just STFU and stop being whiney little beeetcheez! :lol:

And, DEPECHE MODE RULE!
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |