Uhbik is out with presets!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
Geebag

Uhbik is out with presets!

Post by Geebag » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Check it out from the man that brought you Zebra 2.

They are fantastic.

www.uhbik.com

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Incredible sounding effects, knew within 10 minutes playing around with the demo I'd have to have them. Great price for what you get.

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:16 pm

downloading the demo...
if these sound as good as they look...I'm in...
mFm rocks !

heavensdaw

Post by heavensdaw » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 pm

I don't think she can take much more of it, captain...........
Aw...I wish these companies would stop putting out all this beautiful stuff.. It's bleeding me dry... dry I tell yer.. Is there no end in sight? No hope for a 'finally I've got everything I need feeling'?.... No?
Bah... OK.. downloading demo now..... jeez I love Urs' stuff.. S'pose I can always cut down on coffee and wine and ...........

Suck me in baby...... I'm all yours! :D

Hd

Geezus

Post by Geezus » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:57 am

Runciter fucking DESTROYS shit

I'm eagerly anticipating the granular plug. live granular fuckery, pitchshifting, and multiple algorithms get me so excited my girlfriend wets her panties 30 miles away.

urs is a ridiculous one man programming machine. anything he comes up with is an instant purchase as far as I'm concerned. if you aint on it, you aint on shit

liveISlife

Post by liveISlife » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:16 am

heavensdaw wrote:I don't think she can take much more of it, captain...........
Aw...I wish these companies would stop putting out all this beautiful stuff.. It's bleeding me dry... dry I tell yer.. Is there no end in sight? No hope for a 'finally I've got everything I need feeling'?.... No?
Bah... OK.. downloading demo now..... jeez I love Urs' stuff.. S'pose I can always cut down on coffee and wine and ...........

Hd
*slaps in face* GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF MAN! HAVE SOME SELF CONTROL! :lol:

aeon

Post by aeon » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:22 am

Geezus wrote:urs is a ridiculous one man programming machine. anything he comes up with is an instant purchase as far as I'm concerned. if you aint on it, you aint on shit
plus fucking 1 y0.
digitally yours

stutter

Post by stutter » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:35 pm

heavensdaw, Geezus, those would make funny testimonials for his Uhbik site.

elxicano

Post by elxicano » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:59 pm

heavensdaw wrote:I don't think she can take much more of it, captain...........

Hd
Jeezus! Did you just blow your load or what??

...Its okay, these plugins are so damn nice, you'll cream you're pants.

wildcon

Post by wildcon » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:25 am

Hi,

Just got mine and they are fabulous :D

Having a fairly standard layout between the different plugs is a real bonus when using them with the Nocturn - very easy to assign the same knob to the send for instance with it relating to the layout of the actual plug ins.

Nice :) :)
MacBook Pro, High Sierra, Live 10, Logic Pro X, Komplete 12, Audio Damage, Fabfilter, Camel, Waves plugs.

mholloway

Post by mholloway » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 am

wow, i'm trying the demo right now, and i gotta say -- this is great stuff. usually i feel overloaded by all the vst's out there, a lot of it sounds the same to me, but i'm mostly messing with the Uhbik reverb and it's the best i've heard.......works incredibly smoothly as a return or master device to "glue" the mix together....the other stuff looks fun.....

dang, ANOTHER 150 BUCKS TO SPEND?????

i shoulda chose a cheaper hobby.
my industrial music made with Ableton Live (as DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER): https://deadwhenifoundher.bandcamp.com/
my dark jazz / noir music made with Ableton Live: https://michaelarthurholloway.bandcamp. ... guilt-noir

CR78

Post by CR78 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Ditto to all the above.

Shit, between these and finally getting Audio Damage's Fluid and Vapor plugs....it's all gone a wee bit, HUGE.