WTB: TruePianos

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
fatrabbit

WTB: TruePianos

Post by fatrabbit » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm

So, i've got 7 days left on my trial version of TruePianos and i'm really liking it. The demo only has 1 of 4 modules, and the others seem to sound pretty good from the audio demos. Is it worth getting, compared to the competitors? I like the fact that it's not a hard-drive or CPU hog.

And is there anyone who has a copy just lying around they want to sell?

jasefos

Re: WTB: TruePianos

Post by jasefos » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:08 pm

fatrabbit wrote:So, i've got 7 days left on my trial version of TruePianos and i'm really liking it. The demo only has 1 of 4 modules, and the others seem to sound pretty good from the audio demos. Is it worth getting, compared to the competitors? I like the fact that it's not a hard-drive or CPU hog.

And is there anyone who has a copy just lying around they want to sell?
Absolutely LOVE True Pianos. Out of all plugins I bought last year, I'd have to rate it as my most favourite. Lean on the CPU and sounds incredible! I have several alternatives at my disposal but I always come back to True Pianos for its expressiveness and robustness. Treat yourself to a good reverb plugin while you're at it!

Sorry, mine is not for sale.
; )
JaseFOS

-Live10.1 |Push2|Maschinemk2|KeyLab61|LaunchPad|MCUpro|MCExt|MCExt|iPad2|TouchABLE2
-Mac Pro 5.1 (dual hex core Xeon 3.46gHz, 28Gb RAM) running MacOS 10.13.6
-Universal Audio Apollo Quad (firewire)
-SHITLOADS OF HARDWARE SYNTHS