Madonna is fraking Jesus

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nebulae

Madonna is fraking Jesus

Post by nebulae » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:52 pm

I've always wanted to say that. Now it's true.

And he's only 28 years younger than she is.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:04 pm

she needs to die. she has a god awful voice, makes really bad electronic music and what the hell is up with the British accent? she laid down a great legacy 20 years ago and needs to rest her laurels on that.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

dave dominey

Post by dave dominey » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Tone Deft wrote:she needs to die. she has a god awful voice, makes really bad electronic music and what the hell is up with the British accent? she laid down a great legacy 20 years ago and needs to rest her laurels on that.
strong ... but i would have to agree

Geezus

Post by Geezus » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:14 pm

someone needs to pull the lad aside and let him know that's fucking a 75 year old martian

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Oh right. Like none of you would jump at the opportunity to have bragging rights, "Oh, BTW, did I ever tell you the story about me and Madonna?"

You lemmings all hate for hater's sake.

get me off this moronic ride please.

:roll:
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:34 pm

^ regarding bragging rights, this is what I expect to happen to my dick after sex with Madonna:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwae73CWdxY (around the 2 minute mark)

LiquidFix

Post by LiquidFix » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:43 pm

nebulae wrote:^ regarding bragging rights, this is what I expect to happen to my dick after sex with Madonna:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwae73CWdxY (around the 2 minute mark)
now I'll have nightmares in spanish, thanks brah 8O
Live 8 Sweet, APC40, GR-20, livecontrol, PCR-300, Torq Xponent, Parker NiteFly, Logic, other assorted fun Softies plus quasi penchant for Mumbo Sauce and ability to get yuppies furiously heated within minutes.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:45 pm

^ LOL, dude, Planet Terror is the funniest movie!

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:48 pm

ChiDJ wrote:Oh right. Like none of you would jump at the opportunity to have bragging rights, "Oh, BTW, did I ever tell you the story about me and Madonna?"

perfect example of how shallow she and her fans are, all show, no go. all you can think of his having sex with her, that's very chauvinistic considering her groundwork for womens' rights and identities she laid out in the 80s. at one point in time she was an amazing role model for women, now she's an old tramp.

hate for haters sake? she lost her voice a long time ago, without pitch correction she'd be dead in the water. FFS you have ears, can't you tell?

sure, hanging out with her is one thing, that would be amazing, I'm sure she's a great person and omfg her stories!! like that's going to happen. her music is atrocious and she's been making an ass of herself for years, her latest cougar catch is a perfect example.

ooooh, but the image... :roll: you don't even respect her, she's just a vag.
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

aqua_tek

Post by aqua_tek » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:59 pm

aqua_tek wrote:
beats me wrote:
aqua_tek wrote:I see your OCD and raise you my ADD
Both of these would be trumped by PMS but nobody on here qualifies.
Could've fooled me. There's more than a handful of people on this forum who could benefit from a healthy daily dosage of Midol

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Tone Deft wrote:
ChiDJ wrote:Oh right. Like none of you would jump at the opportunity to have bragging rights, "Oh, BTW, did I ever tell you the story about me and Madonna?"

perfect example of how shallow she and her fans are, all show, no go. all you can think of his having sex with her, that's very chauvinistic considering her groundwork for womens' rights and identities she laid out in the 80s. at one point in time she was an amazing role model for women, now she's an old tramp.

hate for haters sake? she lost her voice a long time ago, without pitch correction she'd be dead in the water. FFS you have ears, can't you tell?

sure, hanging out with her is one thing, that would be amazing, I'm sure she's a great person and omfg her stories!! like that's going to happen. her music is atrocious and she's been making an ass of herself for years, her latest cougar catch is a perfect example.

ooooh, but the image... :roll: you don't even respect her, she's just a vag.
Tone :lol:

Nice Bait. You got me:

Tone Says: perfect example of how shallow she and her fans are, all show, no go. all you can think of his having sex with her

Tod replies - ??? Isn't the OP just a shallow post about Madonna being 25 years older than her latest boy toy?

Tone: that's very chauvinistic considering her groundwork for womens' rights and identities she laid out in the 80s

Tod replies - ??? A role model for women?? Yeah, how to be a slut. :roll:

Tone says: hate for haters sake? she lost her voice a long time ago, without pitch correction she'd be dead in the water

Tod replies: FFS. Her tour was the number one grossing live act for 2008. Over? (You haven't been checking your Wikipedia lately holmes)

Tone says: ooooh, but the image... you don't even respect her, she's just a vag.

Tod replies: This is just your feeble bait attempt. It worked. You Hippy Bitch. :evil:

Ps-I miss our cuddles. 8)
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

:lol: nice one.

true, I should jump down Neb's throat as well. ;)

didn't know about the concert stat, maybe if I was 16 I'd be more in tune with her current legacy.

regarding the role model, touche'. contrast all this with the 'Like A Virgin' and 'Poppa Don't Preach' days. women could be slutty but powerful thinking individuals, a pretty amazing statement.

I've never really been a fan but I always respected her as a powerful, dynamic woman who left an indelible mark on the western world. I see press like this and I just have to slap my forehead.

I lost all respect when I heard her cover of 'American Pie.' milquetoast performance from someone known as a vocalist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USr-cBcJtHs

it's better to like things than to not, whatever that might be. ;)
In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

j2j

Post by j2j » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Women are so crazy...
Last edited by j2j on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
too many lasers...

doc holiday

Post by doc holiday » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:47 pm

her book was hot

just another rochester hills michigan bitch

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:59 pm

One of the greatest songwriters trendsetters media manipulators ever.
Her voice is OK but the fucking compositions man the songs!
I think she still looks hot!