All times are UTC

Post subject: Howto export/import clips and scenes in a new Liveset?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:31 pm 
I wonder howto export one Liveset into enother Live Set , what are the ways to do that?
thanks in advance,
milka

Post subject: other than copy/paste?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:42 am 
sorry for maybe a stupid question , what i meant is:
How you guys build up your live set from separate live sets into one long live set ? What is the longest live set that you've created and played live?

Post subject: Re: other than copy/paste?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:48 am 

jazze wrote:
sorry for maybe a stupid question , what i meant is:
How you guys build up your live set from separate live sets into one long live set ? What is the longest live set that you've created and played live?

not a stupid question. i actually always wished you could have more than one Live window open at a time so you could drag and drop between them. unfortunately as we all know, you cannot. the only thing i could think to do is start digging them out of the sound folder for that project and loading them into the new one. this can be tedious but i think(hopefully i'm wrong)this the only way. it's annoynig because they have weird file names which taught me the most valuable lesson in the world of Live: Name your clips and name them well!!!

Post subject: Crossfade between the Live Sets
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:25 am 
i actually always wished you could have more than one Live window open at a time so you could drag and drop between them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are absolutely wright,
i could open two copies of Live in OSX with two diffrent Live Sets , but could not drag and drop between them or crossfade from one into enother.
Wish there would be a crossfade function between tracks or scenes or even crossfade between the Live Sets (that you could pre listen the new live set before bringing it in) I know i am asking to much....
jazze

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:07 pm 

try selecting all the clips you want to copy. Then copy them, close that live set. Open up the new live set. select a cell and paste them in. Works for me.

the kooky scientist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:57 pm 

You do this while Live is playing?

Dell 6000d: 2.0ghz Pentium 760 | 1gb DDR2 ram
Echo Indigo DJ | Korg microKONTROL | faded black t-shirt emblazoned with 'Detroit' in gothic type

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:57 pm 

No, when Live is stopped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:11 pm 

That's what I thought - I do wish Ableton would come up with a way to save and import scenes...

Dell 6000d: 2.0ghz Pentium 760 | 1gb DDR2 ram
Echo Indigo DJ | Korg microKONTROL | faded black t-shirt emblazoned with 'Detroit' in gothic type