Analog and Virtual analag hardware synths

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
xh9o

Post by xh9o » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 pm

stringtapper wrote:And my point is that you're included in the "Internet people" category.

thats not a point, thats just your last tiny hope.
-

feel her fountain....
she dies.

live7 battery synthlite2 matrix1000 synplant operator moogfilter transverb lofi retrodelay

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 pm

xh9o wrote:
stringtapper wrote:And my point is that you're included in the "Internet people" category.

thats not a point, thats just your last tiny hope.
My last tiny hope? Is there an asteroid headed for my house?

You can post it in Deutsch if it will enable you to make sense.
Unsound Designer

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:Hitler was a vegetarian. :roll:
:roll:
Right up there with most worthless point you've ever made. Again with the exceptions, not the rule. It's like saying because Manson was a hippie all hippies are violent. Jeffrey Dahmer as an example of a meat eater etc.

Stick to DSP, you're pro meat anti vegetarian arguments are far too emotionally based, Mrs. Palin! :P
it's true though, all vegetarians support the genocide of Jews.

it's a little known fact about them. One of them gave me a pamphlet at the health food store the other day and I was like "hm, how bout that"
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

xh9o

Post by xh9o » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 pm

stringtapper wrote:My last tiny hope? Is there an asteroid headed for my house?

no but maybe a bug in your head that ate your brain. :roll:
-

feel her fountain....
she dies.

live7 battery synthlite2 matrix1000 synplant operator moogfilter transverb lofi retrodelay

xh9o

Post by xh9o » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:it's true though, all vegetarians support the genocide of Jews.

sure. and the rain is a tear the sun cries when you were born.
Last edited by xh9o on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-

feel her fountain....
she dies.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 pm

xh9o wrote:

oh! totally burned him

It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:58 pm

xh9o wrote:

How the hell did I get on a video game forum?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unsound Designer

xh9o

Post by xh9o » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Johnisfaster wrote: :roll:

btw, your music is at least not the total desaster nebulas was. the ryhthmic work is lacking groove, but the sound though digital is no bad direction imho.
-

feel her fountain....
she dies.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:09 pm

xh9o wrote:
Johnisfaster wrote: :roll:

btw, your music is at least not the total desaster nebulas was. the ryhthmic work is lacking groove, but the sound though digital is no bad direction imho.
actually to be totally honest with you I totally agree with the lack of groove comment, recently when I got the beta 8 and discovered the grooves and it was like an epiphany. It's like I've been missing groove quantization for years and didn't quite realize it. It is now my new religion.

But we'll probably still not get along. :)

xh9o

Post by xh9o » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:But we'll probably still not get along. :)

i don´t care about "us", thats not what anything here is about. i have my happy homes. about grooves, i think it helps to layer rhythmics in an experimental way. for your style it wouldn´t even need midi groove tools help out, splitting up the drums into some seperate audio paths and pushing these seperately through some lfo and envelope driven filters would nearly be enough. or at least worth a trial.
Last edited by xh9o on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-

feel her fountain....
she dies.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:17 pm

xh9o wrote:
Johnisfaster wrote:But we'll probably still not get along. :)

i don´t care about "us", thats not what anything here is about. i have my happy homes.
you don't care about us? I thought we had something special going on here.

xh9o

Post by xh9o » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:I thought we had something special going on here.

yeah it was special, but you know, death pulls time from the end and this time takes us in different directions again.
-

feel her fountain....
she dies.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 pm

xh9o wrote:
Johnisfaster wrote:I thought we had something special going on here.

yeah it was special, but you know, death pulls time from the end and this time takes us in different directions again.
is there an emoticon for raising an eyebrow?

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:Hitler was a vegetarian. :roll:
Right up there with most worthless point you've ever made. Again with the exceptions, not the rule. It's like saying because Manson was a hippie all hippies are violent. Jeffrey Dahmer as an example of a meat eater etc.

Stick to DSP, you're pro meat anti vegetarian arguments are far too emotionally based, Mrs. Palin! :P

it's a little known fact about them. One of them gave me a pamphlet at the health food store the other day and I was like "hm, how bout that"
Now it makes sense to me why they drive VW bugs, the Hitler car! 8O

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
Johnisfaster wrote:
Machinesworking wrote: :roll:

Now it makes sense to me why they drive VW bugs, the Hitler car! 8O
can you believe the pamphlet was actually called "genocide - how does it fit in to your life?"

on the back it talked a bit about keeping genocide green, using only natural gasses that kill Jews but don't destroy the environment. Interesting stuff for sure.