OT (enough) vidya game thredddd - Fallout 3 (lounge?)

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
nuperspective
Location: was: accrington [england]. now: melbourne [australia]

Re: OT - RE5: RENAMED to official (enough) vidya game threddddd

Post by nuperspective » Wed May 20, 2009 10:47 am

saints be praised fallout3 dlc coming to the ps3 in june....

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174285

majestic

Post by majestic » Wed May 20, 2009 11:30 am

nuperspective wrote:saints be praised fallout3 dlc coming to the ps3 in june....

I know, this absolutely made my day / month - nay, year in fact!!! And there are another two DLC packs coming later in the year (for a total of 5 count 'em 5 packs!!!).

Man...write off another 100 hours of my life...(intensely enjoyably though).

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Wed May 20, 2009 1:12 pm

majestic wrote:
nuperspective wrote:saints be praised fallout3 dlc coming to the ps3 in june....

I know, this absolutely made my day / month - nay, year in fact!!! And there are another two DLC packs coming later in the year (for a total of 5 count 'em 5 packs!!!).

Man...write off another 100 hours of my life...(intensely enjoyably though).
Holy christ! I've not even finished the first game yet! Need to get my play on... only done two parts of the main story, and leveled to L15 so far. I keep getting distracted by side-quests!
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

Aequitas123

Post by Aequitas123 » Wed May 20, 2009 1:48 pm

logic_user99 wrote:I keep getting distracted by side-quests!
so easy to do. gotta love sniping raiders in the face!

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed May 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Aequitas123 wrote:
logic_user99 wrote:I keep getting distracted by side-quests!
so easy to do. gotta love sniping raiders in the face!
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/h ... e_consists

nuperspective

Post by nuperspective » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 am

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:37 am

For the last two weeks I have been engrossed in 'inFamous' - it's a QUALITY game. Who doesn't want electricity-based superpowers?

Back to Fallout3 when I've finished that (have maxed to Lv20 and just need to power through the main quests now), and then on to Killzone 2 after. What's even worse is that they've just released...

FINAL FANTASY VII

...on the PSN store. I've been banned from buying it by my better half as she calls it 'the social life destroyer'.
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

nuperspective

Post by nuperspective » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 am

this has been announced as well...

fallout: new vegas

http://www.falloutnewvegas.com/fallout- ... interview/

bring it 8O

nuxnamon

Post by nuxnamon » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:36 pm

logic_user99 wrote:For the last two weeks I have been engrossed in 'inFamous' - it's a QUALITY game. Who doesn't want electricity-based superpowers?

Back to Fallout3 when I've finished that (have maxed to Lv20 and just need to power through the main quests now), and then on to Killzone 2 after. What's even worse is that they've just released...

FINAL FANTASY VII

...on the PSN store. I've been banned from buying it by my better half as she calls it 'the social life destroyer'.
Final fantasy VII was probably the one game where i got fully engrossed in the story line.. one of the best RPG's and games of all time.. I agree with your wife.. it'll take away from your social life, including your music..

sherman

Post by sherman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:38 am

nuxnamon wrote:
logic_user99 wrote:For the last two weeks I have been engrossed in 'inFamous' - it's a QUALITY game. Who doesn't want electricity-based superpowers?

FINAL FANTASY VII

Final fantasy VII was probably the one game where i got fully engrossed in the story line.. one of the best RPG's and games of all time.. I agree with your wife.. it'll take away from your social life, including your music..
Did you cry a little when Aeris died? Be honest... Noone who played the game will think any less of you :)
--sherman

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 am

nuxnamon wrote:

FINAL FANTASY VII

Totally. I already have a bit a PS addiction issue... Fallout 3... Killzone 2... inFamous... Guitar Hero... !!! I already don't put enough time into music making as I should.

Women. They know the score!
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

nuxnamon

Post by nuxnamon » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 am

sherman wrote:
nuxnamon wrote:

FINAL FANTASY VII

Did you cry a little when Aeris died? Be honest... Noone who played the game will think any less of you :)
lol.. i won't think any less of you also.. :D

massiveheadpain

Post by massiveheadpain » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 am

my wife and I play RE5 and FFVII for hours straight.... good to have a gamer wife!

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 am

massiveheadpain wrote:my wife and I play RE5 and FFVII for hours straight.... good to have a gamer wife!
Mrs Logic enjoys a bit of game-watching (she's really into Fallout 3... likes the story... and the splatter!) but isn't much of a player. She's got a few Wii games, and her DS, too.
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

Aequitas123

Post by Aequitas123 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:11 pm

i wish my girlfriend was into games. i got her playing Condemned but ended up being too scary for her. she gets freaked out. as soon as the controller is in her hands its like she's in the game.