The Obama Deception movie

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
noiserot

The Obama Deception movie

Post by noiserot » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 am

Last edited by noiserot on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMath

Re: The Obama Deception

Post by BlackMath » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 am

Alex Jones has been pimping his doom scenario since I was in high school. This guy is a fool. if you believe this crap you might be just as foolish.

minimal

Post by minimal » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 am

Indeed I have the impression that alex jones is a bit a fanatic, but this movie contains a lot of facts, not only NWO or Bilderberg theories.

BlackMath

Post by BlackMath » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:30 am

... and exactly what facts are you referring to???

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 am

tbh guys, don't bother. Nobody cares anyway.

I had no money two years ago. I have no money today.

nothings changed.

BlackMath

Post by BlackMath » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 am

Well there's a solution UKRuss.... brand yourself as a conspiracy revolutionary, edit together a bunch of bullshit dvds, put together a website and sell your brand to ignorant paranoids.

or you could just keep posting ableton tutorials on youtube for free.... thanks for that BTW.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am

No idea what the first sentence means...

But thanks for the second, glad you enjoyed. :D

BlackMath

Post by BlackMath » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 am

you're better off not knowing what the first sentence means so I won't bore you with an explanation. :lol:

dysanfel

Post by dysanfel » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:41 am

Alex Jones has zero credibility. The sky is falling.....
Gig Rig - rMBP 2.3GHZ i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, OSX 10.13.x, Presonus FS, Live 10.x
Home Rig - i9 eight-core Hackintosh 32GB DDR4, 2nd Generation Scarlett 18i20, ADA8000, JoeMeek SixQ, Live 10.x

noiserot

Post by noiserot » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:00 pm

If you actually watch the movie, you'll know that this isn't about Obama, or Alex Jones. I do have my personal dislike of Alex Jones, particularly his style and approach. He comes off to me as someone who is too into himself, likes to hear himself talk, and takes up a lot of space. I can see why people accuse him of "pimping doomsday". But as he says in this movie, you can download a high quality version of this movie for free from his website. He also explicitly states in this movie not to just accept what he has to say and do you own research. The DVD that he sells go to cover the huge bandwidth costs and I'm sure having the video on youtube and google video helps to offset that. I also do not share many of the conclusions he makes. Futhermore, he does not seem to reject the monetary system of the capitalist economy.

Having said that, I still think this video is worthwhile, especially since there's a huge lack of any critical analysis on Obamania. I may not agree with him on everything but I can tell that he is sincere. As long as there are still plenty of people who believe that democracy works because there is now a black president, there will be a need for works like this, which apparently is already one of the most watched videos online right now.

Bagatell

Post by Bagatell » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 pm

BlackMath wrote:if you believe this crap you might be just as foolish.
Care to enlighten us, specifically, as to what it is that´s crap in this movie?

smutek

Post by smutek » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Just came across this piece by everyone's favorite military mom turned fiery left wing dissident. It's nothing to do with Alex Jones but still relevant to the discussion. I thought some of you might enjoy reading it.

The woman does have some points.

"We're All In This Together"

No we are not, that's the point.

By Cindy Sheehan

March 25, 2009 "ICH" -- President Obama basically said that we can't demonize every investor who earns a profit, because "we are all in this together." Sorry, but I am going to have to call a big fat "bull-shit" on this one.

When Obama said "we" did he have a mouse in his pocket? Obama, and his family have a very opulent, slave-built roof over their heads. He travels on the public nickel, his children attend an exclusive Washington, DC private school that has organic food on its menu, and has health care that covers everyone in his family from head to toe and side to side and inside out.

Even though he and every member of the administration, Congress and the Supreme Court are not hurting for anything, the bastard (sorry if your parents weren't married when you were conceived) Wall Street banksters are receiving billions of dollars of government welfare and are not so good about being in "this together" with us.

The only concrete steps the Treasury and Fed have taken are to buy "toxic" assets (if something is toxic can it still be an asset?) so companies like Goldman Sachs (via AIG) can have the public tit rescue them from their stupider than crap mistakes.

WE the ROBBED Class are in this together. THEY the ROBBER Class are in it for themselves. How many times does Obama have to demonstrate that his economic recovery is nothing but Reaganomics wrapped in a little bit of populist rhetoric to make it easier for the mis-informed Robbed Class to swallow. If anything transpires to alleviate the suffering in our Class at all, it will be because some of the prosperity got through the cracks in the deeply cancerous system and trickled ON us. Rest assured, this is just a mistake and the only time the Robber Class cares about us, is when the interests of the two classes collide.

I will feel like I am "in this" with the Obamas when I have a free house, free health care and if my children would not have to go into lifelong debt to pay for university.

I wonder if the wall to wall homeless population (it's growing at an alarming rate) here in San Francisco feels "in this together" with the Wall Street Robbers?

I wonder if the people standing waiting for hours in municipal Emergency Rooms waiting to get some, any medical attention feel "in this together" with Congress which has 110% medical coverage?

I wonder if the foot soldiers for the Empire feel "in this together" with the War Profiteer Robbers?

I wonder if the victims of the drug wars and street wars feel "in this together" with the children of the Robbers who ride to their schools in limos with bodyguards?

I wonder if our brothers and sisters living in tent cities with their children feel "in this together" with the Pelosis and Feinsteins of the world who live in their obscenely huge mansions in exclusive neighborhoods and fly back and forth from DC in private jets that suck down gas at an immoral rate?

I wonder if our brothers and sisters who just cashed a final unemployment check feels "in this together" with the Robbers who just cashed millions in bonuses?

I, myself, feel "in this together" with the homeless, hungry, sick, jobless, struggling, stressed, frightened, confused, yet resilient, brave and strong.

WE are in this together. WE need to step outside of the Robber Class system and start to build our own systems to help each other through this Robber Class/Goldman Sachs/Federal Reserve depression.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:34 pm

smutek you jumped the shark posting Cindy Sheehan. she's just a pissed off mom, all emotion, no substance. she's a hanger-on with politics, not very bright.

you write far better than she does.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

OvertoneZero

Post by OvertoneZero » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm

OvertoneZero wrote:Show some respect, fool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Sheehan
yeah, I know that, she's local to where I live. the radio and TV shows have been chronicling her for years. I've had far more exposure to her than you, fool.

like I wrote, she's just a pissed off mom, smutek is a better writer.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz