Paris Hilton Vs. Steve Angello

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
90's child

Paris Hilton Vs. Steve Angello

Post by 90's child » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 am

"The Miami Winter Music Conference is underway at present, with the cream of the global dance scene descending on the iconic American beachside city for a week of industry schmoozing and partying. Swedish House Mafia don Steve Angello has been in town playing gigs throughout the week, and in the early hours of Friday morning found himself in a rather interesting predicament.
Playing at the venue Fontainebleau, Angello was entertaining an a-list crowd, including millionaire hotel heiress Paris Hilton and her boyfriend reality TV star Doug Reinhardt. Paris wasn’t enjoying Angello’s music, however, explaining on her blog he was giving her a ‘migraine’. She approached the DJ booth to make a request – depending on whose story you believe she’s said to have asked for either Daft Punk and Bob Sinclar, or Madonna and the Black Eyed Peas – not surprisingly Angello didn’t take kindly to her demand. ”[The DJ] was so unbelievably rude and all because I asked to play one good song,” Paris bemoaned after the incident on her blog. “Then out of nowhere his bodyguard (don’t ask me why he has a bodyguard, like he really needs one. Ha) pushed me really hard, that’s when my boyfriend, like my knight in shining armor, stepped in and told the guy to keep his hands off me.”
A scuffle quickly broke out. “For someone who claims to make records… don’t come into a booth and ask me to play hip hop and then have your doorman slap me,” wrote Angello after the fact on his Twitter page. “She kept asking the DJ and got quite agitated with Steve about playing hip-hop and it was obviously his event, his music. He wasn’t going to do that,” said Steve’s publicist Matt Learmouth to E! News, explaining the incident from his perspective. “And then she asked one of her security guards to punch Steve, and one of her security punched Steve full-on in the face. Steve responded and ended up having a brawl with the security guard.”

UKRuss

Re: Paris Hilton Vs. Steve Angello

Post by UKRuss » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:09 am

Oooooo,I'm so torn here.

The fact is both Paris and Steve deserve a slap, so fair do's. :D

smartass303

Post by smartass303 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:00 pm

i need to go and see miami music conterence.
this is priceless: paris "crapface cant even fuck properly" hilton bitching about steve "turdsound" angellos *music*

sounds hillarious,

aqua_tek

Post by aqua_tek » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:53 pm

I read about this. Typical entitled rich kid bullshit, getting all worked up cause the DJ denied their request. She's blogging about her horrible night and victimizing herself and her Douchebag boyfriend, while it's obvious that they were the instigators.

And why are we hating on this Steve Angello character? I've only heard like 1 or 2 of his tracks, but I don't remember any of it being that bad. Has there been any other drama that I'm not aware of? Is he the new Deadmau5? Get me up to speed.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Like all good snap judgements, i saw him in a video and frankly I didn't like the cut of his gyb.

:lol:

beats me

Post by beats me » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:47 pm

As stupid as Paris is, you would think with being a career partier she would know that certain DJ events aren't open to requests. That really baffles me. But at the same time there's probably been no shortage of enablers bowing to her whims even though they wouldn't do it for anybody else.

Good for Steve.

foogermooger

Post by foogermooger » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Wow, what a f**king spoiled bimbo (Paris i mean)

I would have kicked her in the funny bone if she did that to me 8O

teknobryan

Post by teknobryan » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Steve Angello makes good music. He's also has a few good tracks out as Mescal Kid.

the_antagonist

Post by the_antagonist » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:29 pm

sooo eh why didnt the crowd take this oportunity to slep paris arround a bit. there must have been move people in the crowd than she had body guards. Id slap her around a bit. Id plant loads of drugs on her and get her a new stint in prison.

angelo is ok he makes 2 records, the good one and the bad one.

nbinder

Post by nbinder » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Welcome to real life - both of you (Paris and Steve).

Steve: DJs are always asked the dumbest questions (like "why don't you play some good music like xyz?"). The more famous you become, the less dumb ass questions, but every now and then.... ;)

Paris: No, the world does _not_ belong to you. Even daddy won't help. You're crying? Ooops. :lol:

nuperspective
Location: was: accrington [england]. now: melbourne [australia]

Post by nuperspective » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm

UKRuss wrote:Like all good snap judgements, i saw him in a video and frankly I didn't like the cut of his gyb.

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

quite right too.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm

I salute you sah!

I throw down the gauntlet at Angelo. He knows it.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm

I'll cut off his ponytail and knit a new mirkin for Hilton with his fibrous, greezy strandage!

karmaofdove

Post by karmaofdove » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:12 pm

paris is a waste of space

chevthewizard

Post by chevthewizard » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:11 am

GODDAMIT I HATE PARIS HILTON SO MUCH AND EVERYTHING SHE REPRESENTS! ! ! ! ! !

AND YET THE FEMALE POPULATION SEEM TO LAP IT UP AND IDOLIZE THIS BEHAVIOUR! ! ! ! !

THIS HAS TO STOP! ! ! !
My Website | Myspace | Soundcloud
birdhouse19 wrote:i was playing a club last night and had to play some rap, and i know ableton live isnt very good with rap without a sound card.