Dicks in porsches

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
chalkline

Re: Dicks in porsches

Post by chalkline » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 pm

If someone starts getting up my arse when i am driving, i quickly hit the brakes, usually gives them a scare, they tend to back off too.

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:41 pm

LeifonMars wrote:
ThrowAway wrote:I got the phone number to the woman who was driving driving her niece and nephew around
thelike5 wrote: Is the Mom divorced? Why are you that stoked to meet a woman who has two kids?
Now, learn to pay attention.
Yeah, whoops... it was a little hard to make sense during his fucking destruction of the English language

thelike5

Post by thelike5 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm

chalkline wrote:If someone starts getting up my arse when i am driving, i quickly hit the brakes, usually gives them a scare, they tend to back off too.
I did that to a real prick at 7:30 a.m. one day in January and the crazy fucker pulled and pointed a gun on me, while driving on the highway, at rush hour.

aqua_tek

Post by aqua_tek » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 pm

So you should actually be thanking that douche. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have met Aunt Hottie. :lol:
thelike5 wrote:
chalkline wrote:If someone starts getting up my arse when i am driving, i quickly hit the brakes, usually gives them a scare, they tend to back off too.
I did that to a real prick at 7:30 a.m. one day in January and the crazy fucker pulled and pointed a gun on me, while driving on the highway, at rush hour.

i've done this a few times (slam on the brakes, not the gun thing of course :P ). Pretty effective, though I must admit, I've flinched a few times thinking the idiot won't hit his brakes and slam into my car. So far so good. It's pretty hilarious to see them cursing at you through your rearview mirror as they blare their horns after the scare :lol:

aisling

Post by aisling » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 pm

thelike5 wrote:Is the Mom divorced? Wy are you that stoked to meet a woman who has two kids?
viva la milf
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

thefinger

Post by thefinger » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 am

Aequitas123 wrote:I ride a motorcycle and see this kind of driver everyday. Us riders get right pissed when someone cuts us off as its not our ride thats at stake but our life. Its nice to hear someone finally get what they deserve.

I applaud your fervor!
see, i get your point. then i see retards on their ninjas doing wheelies on the freeway and i just can't believe everyone is all that careful with their own life.

thefinger

Post by thefinger » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:52 am

lol. i will usually slow to a crawl, like 15-20 below the speed limit. you get all the satisfaction of pissing them off with none of the potential danger.

Kilroy

Post by Kilroy » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 pm

If your feeling really ballsy, downshift instead of braking. That way, no brake lights to warn them. The downside is they may actually hit you a little bit.

Aequitas123

Post by Aequitas123 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:54 pm

thefinger wrote: see, i get your point. then i see retards on their ninjas doing wheelies on the freeway and i just can't believe everyone is all that careful with their own life.
We're not all like that! :)

I know where and when to wheelie!

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 pm

sorry for the drunk rambling run on sentence fest in the op. i prefer to say something to their face instead of risking bodily harm or property damage to myself or others. I have followed a couple people to their destinations or followed untill i could pull up next to them at red lights. People make mistakes sometimes so i dont go off at them unless they act like pricks. I really do get a kick out of watching them react to what ever I do though. About a month ago i was in the most poorly designed gas station parking lot ever waiting for a group of teenagers to let me out. they were talking to another group of teenagers in the car next to them. i wasnt in a rush so i was waiting quietly texting on my phone, not really even paying attention to them. the i hear the most ghetto trailer trash queen screaming i should hop the curb and move my ass or something to the effect. i pulled up with maybe 4 inches of clearance between our cars and next to the curb. i gave her an ear full real loud and nasty. seeing the expression on their faces was priceless. then a boy maybe 15 opened his car door like he was going to do something and i said "sit down boy, if youve never attacked a former marine, i dont suggest you make this your first time" every one of them looked horrified i started to laugh my ass of and pull away....good times

Sphinx

Post by Sphinx » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:03 pm

ThrowAway wrote:i prefer to say something to their face instead of risking bodily harm or property damage to myself or others. I have followed a couple people to their destinations or followed untill i could pull up next to them at red lights. People make mistakes sometimes so i dont go off at them unless they act like pricks. I really do get a kick out of watching them react to what ever I do though.
That's always satisfying...until you do it to the wrong person.

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:13 pm

agreed but I keep myself safe.

bosonHavoc

Post by bosonHavoc » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:26 pm

that was sweetness..
the fucktard got what he deserved and nobody else got hurt.

oblique strategies

Post by oblique strategies » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 am

thefinger wrote:
lol. i will usually slow to a crawl, like 15-20 below the speed limit. you get all the satisfaction of pissing them off with none of the potential danger.
I use the second technique as well. Works wonders!

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 am

shouldn't the thread title be "dicks in MILFs?"

a friend was in his Corvette, he pulls up to the light and sees the front end of a cop's Mustang up ahead. some kids pull up next to him in their Mustang and start revving their engine. he goes for it, revs his engine, puts on a show. the light changes, the kids go tearing off, my friend just eases on down the road. kids got soooo busted. anyone else notice that Mustang owners are total assholes? every one I've ever met has some complex over their Mustang, in the big picture it's not even a fast car.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz