2 days left: SonicSynth 1/SampleTank 2LE/OmniSynth group buy

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Meffy

2 days left: SonicSynth 1/SampleTank 2LE/OmniSynth group buy

Post by Meffy » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:35 pm

This has come up before but here's a reminder in case anyone who hasn't heard about it might want to jump on board before the clock runs out. :-)

July 31st is the deadline to sign up for a heavily discounted Sonic Reality/esoundz group buy bundle including:

* Sonic Synth 1 Discs 1-3
* Sonic Synth Bonus Disc 4
* OmniSynth 1
* SampleTank 2 LE
* One choice of the following extra Sonic Reality libraries: Acoustic Drums, Piano Collection, Symphony Strings, Guitar Collection or Bass Collection (you can substitute a second library for ST2 LE if you already own a non-free version of SampleTank; other combinations are also permitted -- they're very flexible)

The price has fallen to $109 already. If the sign-up total reaches 300 the price drops to $89 (!) and they throw in an additional library CD (!!!)

Along with all the sounds (see links below) that come in SS1, of which I think 2/3 will be "retired" for SS2, you also get upgrade paths to Sonic Synth 2 when it comes out and/or to SampleTank 2 XL. Either upgrade discount is worth, what, twice the price of the bundle? If you wanted to take advantage of both it would save you $400. And that's not even counting the value of the bundle itself.

These two pages list the sounds included in SS1 and on the bonus CD:

Sounds on SS1 disks 1-3

Sounds on SS1 bonus disk

Needless to say, I signed up for the group buy. This stretches things a bit but it provides a lot of sound-making potential. Once I upgrade to SampleTank2 XL, that ought to fill in the missing parts in my "meat and potatoes" sounds.

Anyone in the market for an impressive layering synth, lots of good samples, an extra library (or two if enough sign up), two valuable upgrade paths, and some extras -- please visit KvR, read the offer, and sign up. A wonderful deal. The more sign up, the better the deal will be for all of us. :-)

Beginning of a long thread, but you need only read the beginning and maybe the end:

The big group buy thread on KvR

Best wishes,

Meffy

Amberience

Post by Amberience » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:26 am

Hi Meff!! :D

Meffy

Post by Meffy » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:47 am

Howdy there. Pleased to see you're having creative fun with Live, and will be in on the big deal.

Meffy

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:49 pm

wow! what a deal!