Don't worry, kids....Daddy's here

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ryst

Don't worry, kids....Daddy's here

Post by ryst » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:47 pm

I have some news for the people who are getting really tired of the ignorant and immature posts on this site. I am very, very interested in creating a forum where Live users like me can go to discuss tricks, share ideas, and just have a much more positive environment to talk about our passion, which is music! I will post a thread the day the forum is up and anyone who wants to check it out is more than welcome. I will be moderating it and i won't tolerate the crap that seems to roam free here. I will make sure it remains fun and positive. Hopefully this will happen soon!

some

Post by some » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:06 pm

ask ableton if you could be the moderator of this forum and lock or delete these senseless posts to keep the (in my mind) great quality of this forum alive. don't open a new forum! let's keep our informations here! it's the base of all noise ;)!
/eof
some

Harry B. Verr

Re: Don't worry, kids....Daddy's here

Post by Harry B. Verr » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:44 pm

ryst wrote:I have some news for the people who are getting really tired of the ignorant and immature posts on this site. I am very, very interested in creating a forum where Live users like me can go to discuss tricks, share ideas, and just have a much more positive environment to talk about our passion, which is music! I will post a thread the day the forum is up and anyone who wants to check it out is more than welcome. I will be moderating it and i won't tolerate the crap that seems to roam free here. I will make sure it remains fun and positive. Hopefully this will happen soon!
Gee....daddy's here! What a hero. You gonna lead all the Live-heads to salvation away from trolltown? Hahhahah! :roll:

hiveminded

Post by hiveminded » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:47 pm

ryst wrote:I have some news for the people who are getting really tired of the ignorant and immature posts on this site. I am very, very interested in creating a forum where Live users like me can go to discuss tricks, share ideas, and just have a much more positive environment to talk about our passion, which is music! I will post a thread the day the forum is up and anyone who wants to check it out is more than welcome. I will be moderating it and i won't tolerate the crap that seems to roam free here. I will make sure it remains fun and positive. Hopefully this will happen soon!
hope it works out!

loophead

Post by loophead » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:49 pm

Harry B. Verr wrote:
Gee....daddy's here! What a hero. You gonna lead all the Live-heads to salvation away from trolltown? Hahhahah! :roll:
I'm sorry guys I know he's an ass but this had me on the floor ! :D

...trolltown. Oh man ! :D :D

I guess I failed the test. . . . . :P
Live 607 Mac G5 dual 2.0 Ghz w/ 3.5 gig ram
OS X 10.4.10, Motu 828mk2, c-thru axis, Too many plugins "detective chief superintendent"

ryst

Post by ryst » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:54 pm

Some,

Good idea! I am going to email a few Ableton friends right now.
I still would like to start a separate forum. Giving this place a digital enema might be a little time consuming.