i'm absolutely furious me - live 8 works great

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nuperspective
Location: was: accrington [england]. now: melbourne [australia]

i'm absolutely furious me - live 8 works great

Post by nuperspective » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 am

what a disgrace! i've paid my money for an upgrade to live 8 and what do i get. only a piece of software that works and allows me to make music, but its also slightly different to live 7. im fucking furious me!!

how dare they update a software and add new features and functions and workflow improvements and not keep it exactly the same as live 7 or even 4. wankers!!

:lol:
Last edited by nuperspective on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mholloway

Re: i'm absolutely furious me - live 8 works great

Post by mholloway » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:40 am

the nerve!!!!
my industrial music made with Ableton Live (as DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER): https://deadwhenifoundher.bandcamp.com/
my dark jazz / noir music made with Ableton Live: https://michaelarthurholloway.bandcamp. ... guilt-noir

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:40 am

Mine seems to work in every way and I am even liking the new warping now too!

I can't seem to find anything wrong with it whatsoever, i really am livid!

I demand bugs! NOW!

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:45 am

And I am rich and get money from daddy's trust fund, so I demand a price hike, 2,000 dollars or so and then double it with Max For Live, should keep the low lifes and oily oiks from running MY preferred software, then I wouldn't need to do a Deadmau5 and forbid other artists from using Live on the same stage as me .... ;)
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

yoshitosser

Post by yoshitosser » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:57 am

nuperspective wrote:what a disgrace! i've paid my money for an upgrade to live 7 and what do i get. only a piece of software that works and allows me to make music, but its also slightly different to live 7. im fucking furious me!!

how dare they update a software and add new features and functions and workflow improvements and not keep it exactly the same as live 7 or even 4. wankers!!

I think you need to start a few more "amusing" threads making the same non-joke, 2 on the front page is nowhere near enough.

@ leeds, ah, we meet again on a thread where you're dissing deadmau5, keep up the stirling work.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:58 am

cheap at twice the price leedsqm.

If we can't disenfranchise the working classes, then dammit man, what the shitting christ can we do?

When is deadmau6 being released?

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:02 pm

UKRuss wrote:cheap at twice the price leedsqm.

If we can't disenfranchise the working classes, then dammit man, what the shitting christ can we do?

When is deadmau6 being released?
Not before a second beta 'deadmau5.021c'
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

nuperspective

Post by nuperspective » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 pm

yoshitosser wrote:
nuperspective wrote:what a disgrace! i've paid my money for an upgrade to live 7 and what do i get. only a piece of software that works and allows me to make music, but its also slightly different to live 7. im fucking furious me!!

I think you need to start a few more "amusing" threads making the same non-joke, 2 on the front page is nowhere near enough.

@ leeds, ah, we meet again on a thread where you're dissing deadmau5, keep up the stirling work.
aye - you need to have a balance. at least the sarcasm has registered in this thread. :D

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm having a good LOL @ smutek who just got pwned bigtime in the other thread. Oh this board is so good for a laugh, can you imagine the chaos if we all went to a pub one night? It would turn so ugly after about 3 pints.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:37 pm

The smutek pwnage was a 'name and shame' scenario alright. Shock and awe tactics by the
Domeistergeneralchef there.

At least we now know who will be in the cage fight.

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:41 pm

INTARNET CAGE FIGHT #3!!

WE'LL SELL YOU THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED
THE EDGE!

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Smutek pwned! That was awesomely unpredictable. I was just about to step in and support my favorite forum Hippy when, out of nowhere, Dom jumped in and locked it.

Drama!

Now I'm paying attention.

T-
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

nuperspective

Post by nuperspective » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:50 pm

yoshitosser wrote:

i guess we are both just in a rich vien of form. what can you do.