Show Your Setup May 2009

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
djarsalan2006
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by djarsalan2006 » Sun May 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey there
Please share pictures of your setup with Live

SubFunk
Posts: 7853
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: A Big Toilet Called Berlin
Contact:

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by SubFunk » Sun May 03, 2009 4:45 pm

May 2009

Image

Image
*** Image GAFM ***

Gab
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:38 pm
Location: France

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by Gab » Sun May 03, 2009 5:09 pm

My little corner of heaven:

Image

ImageImage

The Kurzweil is hooked to the soundcard via MIDI, the display, keyboard and mouse above it are connected to the PC. When I'm at my desk I have the nanoKey to fiddle with Live, when I want more keys I just move my butt!

Although I have plenty of keys I lack other controllers, so a few nanos and a padKontrol shall arrive soon.

But anyway I'm pretty happy with what I've already got.
'If they act too hip, you know they can’t play shit.'

kristoffer1989
Posts: 576
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:24 am

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by kristoffer1989 » Sun May 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Hi. I just had a little jam where i used some of my gear. It was great fun and here is a little pic

Image
Kristoffer Lislegaard
Myspace - Soundcloud - Vimeo

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by liveISlife » Sun May 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Image


nuxnamon
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: 650 area

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by nuxnamon » Sun May 03, 2009 7:16 pm

liveISlife wrote:Image
lol.. is that the commodore 64 version of guitar hero?? nice!!

timwright
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by timwright » Sun May 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Wow, I have a feeling my "setup" is gonna look shit in comparison to everyone else's :(

Image

I will post some pics of our studios at college though. They're much better.

Gab
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:38 pm
Location: France

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by Gab » Sun May 03, 2009 8:15 pm

timwright wrote:Wow, I have a feeling my "setup" is gonna look shit in comparison to everyone else's :(
Don't we ofter read here "it's not about what you have but about how you use it"? ;)

BTW, how useable is the dome controller on the Alesis keyboard? Can it be used as a D-Beam?
'If they act too hip, you know they can’t play shit.'

timwright
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by timwright » Sun May 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Gab wrote:
timwright wrote:Wow, I have a feeling my "setup" is gonna look shit in comparison to everyone else's :(
Don't we ofter read here "it's not about what you have but about how you use it"? ;)

BTW, how useable is the dome controller on the Alesis keyboard? Can it be used as a D-Beam?
Yeah, I'd imagine so. It can detect movement up/down, left/right and depth and they can be assigned to anything. Although, being honest, I've never really used it other than trying it out controlling a filter when I first got it.

Atomikat
Posts: 968
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: Elizabeth,NJ,USA and Colombia

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by Atomikat » Sun May 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Image

Image

Image
Image

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by liveISlife » Mon May 04, 2009 12:07 am

Atomikat wrote:Image

Image

Image
Image
Dude, I love how you don't even have a living room and it's just all your gear! :lol:

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by liveISlife » Mon May 04, 2009 12:10 am

nuxnamon wrote:
liveISlife wrote:Image
lol.. is that the commodore 64 version of guitar hero?? nice!!
Dude yeah, LOL. This is not my set up I just googled commodore 64 and this came up so I thought it would be cool to pretend it is my set up. 8) My dad does actually have a commodore 64, I should break that old dog out and see what she can do! :D

LoopStationZebra
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by LoopStationZebra » Mon May 04, 2009 12:21 am

Gab wrote:My little corner of heaven:

Image

ImageImage

The Kurzweil is hooked to the soundcard via MIDI, the display, keyboard and mouse above it are connected to the PC. When I'm at my desk I have the nanoKey to fiddle with Live, when I want more keys I just move my butt!

Although I have plenty of keys I lack other controllers, so a few nanos and a padKontrol shall arrive soon.

But anyway I'm pretty happy with what I've already got.


Nice 6 string......

Where's your speakers?
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

jcwillia
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Re: Show Your Setup May 2009

Post by jcwillia » Mon May 04, 2009 12:26 am

ouch...

Image

me = lame.
Composition Name : JRock3x8
Soundcloud | Blog

Post Reply