Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:24 am
- Location: Delaware
- Posts: 24155
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:19 pm
shit. September 2010?!?! so glad I prepaid for mine.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
- Posts: 729
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:46 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, California
is that why it says "may 30th, 2009"?
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:03 am
why does that article say may 30?
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:34 pm
ableton makes you deaf
that site clearly says may 30th 2009
- Posts: 1195
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:52 pm
- Location: Houston, Texas
Good news, however I see one issue that would stop me from purchasing.
It's the ability to remap the mutes w/o max for live... I use midi mutes, not channel mutes. Oh well.