You were wrong and I was right.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nathannn

Re: You were wrong and I was right.

Post by nathannn » Tue May 12, 2009 12:35 am

leisuremuffin wrote:
nathannn wrote: i dont think they all need to be shot. just seriously deported from every country to guantanamo bay. they would eventually kill each other there when placed in an area with nothing but people like them selves.
these people really prove darwins theory of evolution and natural selection wrong. these people have kid after kid after kid.
maybe people with a drop of intelligence are the ones to be weeded out and eventually man kind will just go back to acting like cave men.

seriously, what is this shit?
who are you talking about and what do you mean?

maybe you should consider posting at stormfornt.org, sounds about your speed.

.lm.
read you stupid bastard.

if you want to keep your head in your ass and cuddle your mac book out in the sticks be my guest.
but dont try to insinuate im talking about a race.. i have only heard of storm front from this forum. and if i could i would send all of them hicks to Guantanamo bay also.
Last edited by nathannn on Tue May 12, 2009 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Push / Novation Launch Pad / Novation Launch Pad Pro / Novation Launch Key
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

20 Copies of Ableton Live Lite.

dredd i knight

Post by dredd i knight » Tue May 12, 2009 12:38 am

no you were still wrong. saying people that listen to hip hop have shady busisness going on.
a criminal is a criminal, but really it has NOTHING to do with what they listen to.
FACT.
i been robbed several times, ALL done by young white dudes with short hair, jeans, trainers and hoodies. dunno what they listen to but i'd bet it was house, techno, hip hop and drum and bass...
conclusion?
white dudes are shady?
wrong.
people in hoodies are shady?
wrong.
trainers means shady>
wrong.
techno muthas are shady?
nah.
er people are shady sometimes?
um yes, THAT makes sense.
i have dreads, wear trainers, hoodies and listen to hip hop, (i also listen to most other music, but fuck that for the minute) fuck all of you that would class me as a thief, banger, shady, hood, whatever period. you're all wrong and actually really predjudiced against what you dont know. its these comments coming now that i was fucked off about last time beats. you're either a humqn being, or a bigot. and anyone checking darwin, and saying "they should all be shot" do you wonder why black people got anger towards you god complex motherfuckers?
ah yeah and nathannn fuck right off with that shit you cunt.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue May 12, 2009 12:40 am

nathannn wrote:i dont think they all need to be shot. just seriously deported from every country to guantanamo bay. they would eventually kill each other there when placed in an area with nothing but people like them selves.
these people really prove darwins theory of evolution and natural selection wrong. these people have kid after kid after kid.
maybe people with a drop of intelligence are the ones to be weeded out and eventually man kind will just go back to acting like cave men.
dumbass, they tried this centuries ago. you know what happened? they spawned the greatest strippers on the planet.

please kill yourself.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Tue May 12, 2009 12:45 am

Tone Deft wrote:
nathannn wrote:i dont think they all need to be shot. just seriously deported from every country to guantanamo bay. they would eventually kill each other there when placed in an area with nothing but people like them selves.
dumbass, they tried this centuries ago. you know what happened? they spawned the greatest strippers on the planet.

please kill yourself.
Correct, I'm having a great time over here with all the thugs! Great surfing too if you're into that.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Tue May 12, 2009 12:47 am

timothyallan wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:they spawned the greatest strippers on the planet.

please kill yourself.
Correct, I'm having a great time over here with all the thugs! Great surfing too if you're into that.
I thought you were Canadian.

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Tue May 12, 2009 12:49 am

dredd i knight wrote:no you were still wrong. saying people that listen to hip hop have shady busisness going on.
a criminal is a criminal, but really it has NOTHING to do with what they listen to.
FACT.
i been robbed several times, ALL done by young white dudes with short hair, jeans, trainers and hoodies. dunno what they listen to but i'd bet it was house, techno, hip hop and drum and bass...
conclusion?
white dudes are shady?
wrong.
people in hoodies are shady?
wrong.
trainers means shady>
wrong.
techno muthas are shady?
nah.
er people are shady sometimes?
um yes, THAT makes sense.
i have dreads, wear trainers, hoodies and listen to hip hop, (i also listen to most other music, but fuck that for the minute) fuck all of you that would class me as a thief, banger, shady, hood, whatever period. you're all wrong and actually really predjudiced against what you dont know. its these comments coming now that i was fucked off about last time beats. you're either a humqn being, or a bigot. and anyone checking darwin, and saying "they should all be shot" do you wonder why black people got anger towards you god complex motherfuckers?
ah yeah and nathannn fuck right off with that shit you cunt.
give me a break
been robbed several times by people in trainers?
what a liar..
all pathological liars can go to Guantanamo bay also
/ Launch Control XL / Machine MkII / Machine Studio / BeatStep / Livid OhmRGB / Livid Code V2 / Apc 40 MKII

no computers or synths

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Tue May 12, 2009 12:50 am

Tone Deft wrote:

please kill yourself.
go play with your vag you fat fuck

no computers or synths

timothyallan

Post by timothyallan » Tue May 12, 2009 12:52 am

nebulae wrote:
timothyallan wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:they spawned the greatest strippers on the planet.

please kill yourself.

I am! I'm just living with the thugs in Australia :)

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue May 12, 2009 12:57 am

nathannn wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:

please kill yourself.
go play with your vag you fat fuck
amazing comeback. now I'm fat with a vag? can you give me boobies? then I promise to leave the interweb for good. your last rant was so much better, you're slipping in your fuckwittery.

see, the Brits took their criminals and shipped them off to a place far far away. today we call that place Australia. can you find Australia on this map?
(I think nathann made that map, check it.)
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Tue May 12, 2009 1:00 am

timothyallan wrote:
nebulae wrote:

I am! I'm just living with the thugs in Australia :)

you da OG! werd, yo!!!!!!!

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Tue May 12, 2009 1:01 am

Tone Deft wrote:
see, the Brits took their criminals and shipped them off to a place far far away. today we call that place Australia. can you find Australia on this map?
(I think nathann made that map, check it.)
Also home for the lepers. Might be how Nathannn lost his pecker. Definitely explains the bitterness.

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Tue May 12, 2009 1:29 am

What are trainers? And who wears them?

Getting old sux.

Nathann - dude lay off the chemicals, I'm worried about you.

polyslax

Post by polyslax » Tue May 12, 2009 1:34 am

I didn't realize Tone was fat. That changes everything.
Image Image

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Tue May 12, 2009 1:35 am

polyslax wrote:I didn't realize Tone was fat. That changes everything.
Only when he's fucking, apparently.

nathannn

Post by nathannn » Tue May 12, 2009 1:36 am

[/quote]
amazing comeback. now I'm fat with a vag? can you give me boobies? then I promise to leave the interweb for good. your last rant was so much better, you're slipping in your fuckwittery.

(I think nathann made that map, check it.)[/quote]

you can take your fat ass to Guantanamo bay also..
i had enough of your mouth.
spaming my ass with maps.. wtf is this.
damn heathen
Last edited by nathannn on Tue May 12, 2009 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

no computers or synths