OT How many of you believe in aliens?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

How many of you believe in aliens?

Yes
42%
No
9%
Maybe some wheres far away
49%

Total votes: 96

Play

Re: OT How many of you believe in aliens?

Post by Play » Sun May 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Pitch Black wrote: well i liked it... :?
+1
MacPro Quad, Dual 23" Apple Displays-15" MacBook Pro-Logic8, Live7, PowerSuite5-MAudio BX8s-Mackie Control Universal, ReMOTE SL 37, Korg padKONTROL-Serato Scratch SL3 & VSL-2 Pioneer CDJ1000MK2s, Pioneer DJM800

Tohtruck

Post by Tohtruck » Sun May 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Some interesting comments being made in this thread.

I'd like to know some opinions and thoughts on such government conspiracies and incidents such as the Philadelphia Experiment/Project Rainbow and the Montauk Project.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun May 17, 2009 11:48 pm

re:contact

shite film.
painful to watch.
spreader of butter

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Mon May 18, 2009 12:06 am

thank god you're back to normal b0uncy! :D

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Mon May 18, 2009 12:57 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kI43X-_LeA

if this isn't proof, I don't know what is.

8O :roll: :wink:
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

OvertoneZero

Post by OvertoneZero » Mon May 18, 2009 1:07 am

Sorry baby, but you're over the weight limit for my personal space-time anchor..

abort

Post by abort » Mon May 18, 2009 1:24 am

Tohtruck wrote:Some interesting comments being made in this thread.

I'd like to know some opinions and thoughts on such government conspiracies and incidents such as the Philadelphia Experiment/Project Rainbow and the Montauk Project.

Well I'd like to talk about vagina's but I can't cuz I'm gay, your government is lying to you what more is their to say.

If you wanna talk gov. conspiracies theory's go here http://www.disclose.tv/

...sorry been drinking a bit. :oops:

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Mon May 18, 2009 2:02 am

abort - we all know you're an alien. kindly stop trying to suppress discussion of the topic! :P

abort

Post by abort » Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 am

hehehe

Tohtruck

Post by Tohtruck » Mon May 18, 2009 2:29 am

abort wrote:
Tohtruck wrote:Some interesting comments being made in this thread.

Well I'd like to talk about vagina's but I can't cuz I'm gay, your government is lying to you what more is their to say.

If you wanna talk gov. conspiracies theory's go here http://www.disclose.tv/

...sorry been drinking a bit. :oops:

I'd like to talk about gays but I can't because I'm a vagina, you can say the gov't is lying and move your ass to China. (I'm kidding, of course I know the government lies, why you gotta make stupid rhymes that I despise?)

... that's ok man, no need to apologize, I don't drink.

adhmzaiusz

Post by adhmzaiusz » Mon May 18, 2009 2:30 am

This thread seems to be going far better than the last time there was a discussion about UFOs and aliens. Good to see people are opening up their minds to the possibilities.

I for one think they have been here for a long time, there are so many sightings that date way back before this technology is possible.

For those who think that it's secret government technology at play, why has there never been any of this technology at use? What would they be saving it for? During the second world war there were many sightings of ufos but the greatest race to technology at the time was to develop the nuke. If they had the UFO technology they'd use it if they had it... and now, U.S. is fighting a war they havent been able to manage, and why not bring in the UFO technology?

What I'm saying is, you have incedents like the recent Texas sightings that are making stories all over the place, and then you have going back the so called 'battle of los angeles'(year 1942) mass sighting, and all along we are led to believe that this technology is our government's. Are they too chicken to use it at opportune times, or is it really something from beyond Earth that the government doesn't want us to know?

I think there is a very detailed story with history happening right now, that we cannot see because we are made to carry on meaningless duties that work towards nothing. All of our jobs we work do nothing for the future of mankind. Only a small amount of real jobs exist that actually do something for the future, but our focus as moving forward as a whole civilization is scattered and aimless at best. At the same time we are sucking up our resources in our narrow anticipation of the future. Our entire Earth must learn to co-operate with each other, and we must all realize that if we are being watched, our actions towards ourselves are a representation of humanity as a whole.

abort

Post by abort » Mon May 18, 2009 2:43 am

damn your right on that. No more rhymes

But what I do know is that the Canadian government has recently released all collected information about UFO sightings on a public website.!?

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon May 18, 2009 2:49 am

adhmzaiusz - interesting approach. what technology? I never asked myself that question, all I can think of are UFO 'shapes' and lights in the sky.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

adhmzaiusz

Post by adhmzaiusz » Mon May 18, 2009 5:46 am

abort wrote:damn your right on that. No more rhymes

But what I do know is that the Canadian government has recently released all collected information about UFO sightings on a public website.!?
yes, they have, i mentioned that in the last ufo discussion. it is here: Canadian Government LINK (alot of scans have already been removed already for some reason)

Now, this 'phenomenon' has been going on for some time now. People are slowly acknowledging it. Through investigations, you will find that there is an alarming amount of credible witnesses. Be a witness yourself, grab a telescope and watch the moon for some time, you will see stuff.

Also, I'd like to add one other point of interest: Alot of ufos captured on film were not visible to the naked eye, but later discovered using capturing devices that allow ultra-violet and infrared light in. Now, the interesting point is on a consumer level...all digital cameras and cam-corders have a built in UV/IR blocker, where it is not easily removed with great risk of breaking the device. Canon released a model of camera called the 20Da which was intended to be used as a camera for astronomy as they removed the UV and IR filter to allow more detail from far away galaxies etc. There was a small run of these cameras and they are now discontinued and hard to find. I wonder why. I would like to take some pictures of the sky, wouldnt alot of other people? If I didn't want UV or IR light, I could just attach a filter at the end of my lens....

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Mon May 18, 2009 6:01 am

adhmzaiusz wrote:This thread seems to be going far better than the last time there was a discussion about UFOs and aliens. Good to see people are opening up their minds to the possibilities.

I for one think they have been here for a long time, there are so many sightings that date way back before this technology is possible.

For those who think that it's secret government technology at play, why has there never been any of this technology at use? What would they be saving it for? During the second world war there were many sightings of ufos but the greatest race to technology at the time was to develop the nuke. If they had the UFO technology they'd use it if they had it... and now, U.S. is fighting a war they havent been able to manage, and why not bring in the UFO technology?

What I'm saying is, you have incedents like the recent Texas sightings that are making stories all over the place, and then you have going back the so called 'battle of los angeles'(year 1942) mass sighting, and all along we are led to believe that this technology is our government's. Are they too chicken to use it at opportune times, or is it really something from beyond Earth that the government doesn't want us to know?

I think there is a very detailed story with history happening right now, that we cannot see because we are made to carry on meaningless duties that work towards nothing. All of our jobs we work do nothing for the future of mankind. Only a small amount of real jobs exist that actually do something for the future, but our focus as moving forward as a whole civilization is scattered and aimless at best. At the same time we are sucking up our resources in our narrow anticipation of the future. Our entire Earth must learn to co-operate with each other, and we must all realize that if we are being watched, our actions towards ourselves are a representation of humanity as a whole.
the main problem with alien contact is the size and expansion of the universe. The universe is so vast, and the conditions for life so unlikely that the chances of any two civilisations growing up near each other, and in the same basic time frame, is almost impossible. I believe that there are other civilisations, (or have been/will be), but they are probably hundreds of millions/billions of light years away. This is the Fermi Paradox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

think of this: by the time that our radio/tv transmissions get to a civilisation billions of light years away, we would have been dead for billions of years. Not only that, due to the expansion of space itself, the Earth itself (and the Milky Way) will be millions of light years away from where we were when we transmitted them.

If there are aliens among us, or listening to us through Wormhole TV, then they are so close to Godlike abilities compared to us that theres no reason we should worry about what we do anyway.
nathannn wrote:i will block everyone on this forum if i have to.