OT How many of you believe in aliens?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

How many of you believe in aliens?

Yes
42%
No
9%
Maybe some wheres far away
49%

Total votes: 96

Machinesworking

Re: OT How many of you believe in aliens?

Post by Machinesworking » Sat May 23, 2009 10:16 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:. I did NOT lie about ANYTHING. End of story. You can attempt to paint it anyway you choose, 6 ways from Sunday in some cheap Perry Mason rerun, but the TRUTH remains. I HAVE NOT LIED & NEITHER AM I A LIAR. I am merely a logical speculatist with a great deal of respect for the UFO phenomenon.
No sloppy cut paste here.
You stated Mack was found without fault. Mack was Censured. You won't admit that your statement was false.

You stated. I do understand exactly how nuclear propulsion works <--- direct quote. Yet you refuse to back that up, because it was obviously just internet braggadocio.
Believe you me, I am NO white knight and never have I ever pretended to be. 8O I am assuredly an asshole at times, but when I am, it's 9 out of 10 times in response rather than something that I initiate.
You state things as facts that are opinions at best. I gets you into debates that end up in flame wars quite often. sound familiar? :wink:

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Sun May 24, 2009 3:07 am

double post,so sorry
Last edited by DrXparaMental on Sun May 24, 2009 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Sun May 24, 2009 3:16 am

You stated Mack was found without fault. Mack was Censured. You won't admit that your statement was false.
For being a insistent jack ass, your complete ignorance of the matter has taught me something priceless. I knew that DR. Mack had been ridiculously investigated & harassed for 14 months. I also knew that he had been found without fault(fact)and that he had all his academic freedoms as a result when the process was over. The mistake I made was the fact that I trusted your lame quick wiki research in the first place. It appears now that I have investigated the issue a bit further, that Mack may have NEVER in fact received a formal censure at all. They sought to censure the old boy, but they could not find sufficient grounds for doing so and gave him a public warning instead. Egotistical bastards. It appears that you may in fact be entirely wrong without even a legitimate honest mistake to blame. The lesson I learned here was to pay closer attention to my own instincts, than others making ignorant, self entitled, grandiose claims. I have written the John E. Mack institute for a formal pin point understanding of the manner. I see that is where (as per usual) Wiki did their plagiarism from in the first place. I found no less than 5 other credible sources on the Internet that stated Mack never received a formal censure at all. Me go figure.

You stated. I do understand exactly how nuclear propulsion works <--- direct quote. Yet you refuse to back that up, because it was obviously just Internet braggadocio.
I guess this is just more self adulating jack ass praise. :? Face facts friend, you are calling me a liar based on a hunch or a guess. Unless you can prove that I am incapable of understanding such a basic concept with respect to surface level functionality, you LOSE. Keep making yourself look like a moron. Like they say, if it feels good...
You state things as facts that are opinions at best. I gets you into debates that end up in flame wars quite often. sound familiar? :wink
Please copy and paste an example of me stating things as facts that are opinions at best.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sun May 24, 2009 6:46 am

boring SEMANTICS game.

I said.
spreader of butter

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Sun May 24, 2009 7:02 am

UKRuss wrote:
Pasha wrote:What if we're ALL aliens?

We are. If you're trying to visit the US.
so all the other countries of the world just let you walk in and be a citizen?
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Sun May 24, 2009 7:45 am

Johnisfaster wrote:
UKRuss wrote:

so all the other countries of the world just let you walk in and be a citizen?
Nope but we don't refer to visitors as aliens. Going through US customs and immigration is one of the most humiliating experiences I have to go through. From a visitors point of view, they don't do much for the image of your nation, that's all I'm saying.

I have been through customs and immigration throughout South America and the Far East both of which you would think would rank higher on the humiliating experiences list, but they don't. From the moment you have to fill in your landing card on the plane to the US you are treated as an alien and it continues as such until the moment you collect your luggage.

I understand your pride for your nation, but I'm just telling you what visitors to the US have to go through. It's de-humanizing and a deeply unpleasant experience but one that leaves you in no doubt what the US thinks of non-citizens.

Pasha

Post by Pasha » Sun May 24, 2009 1:10 pm

UKRuss wrote:

:D
Mac Studio M1
Live 12 Suite,Zebra ,Valhalla Plugins, MIDI Guitar (2+3),Guitar, Bass, VG99, GP10, JV1010 and some controllers