No, unfortunately when you get into the higher end speakers it's often not possible to hear them first (caveat below). I picked these for a few reasons though:102455 wrote:Tarekith, what's the story behind you deciding on those particular speakers? Had you heard them somewhere?
- Almost universal praise for all the Tyler speakers.
- The owner is known as an extremely friendly and down to earth guy, something I found myself over numerous calls to discuss my speaker build.
- They offer a full refund if you're not happy with them, or a full refund if you want to upgrade to larger speakers within a year. This was my safety net and why I was not worried about buying them unheard.
- Tyler will work you to customize the speakers any way you want, from custom finishes (mine are custom sitka spruce) to crossover changes.
- Damn good value for the money.