Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
tlennon
Posts: 1627
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:58 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by tlennon » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:47 pm

SubFunk wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:Kevin Rothi - $15k in synths with $200 speakers? are those Rockit KRKs? 8O
even if they are VXTs it's :lol: a set up like that deserves surely something in a different league.
With an impressive system as that, he probably ran out of money. :lol:
Terrence Lennon
Image

SubFunk
Posts: 7853
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: A Big Toilet Called Berlin
Contact:

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by SubFunk » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:51 pm

tlennon wrote:
SubFunk wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:Kevin Rothi - $15k in synths with $200 speakers? are those Rockit KRKs? 8O
even if they are VXTs it's :lol: a set up like that deserves surely something in a different league.
With an impressive system as that, he probably ran out of money. :lol:
impressive indeed, nothing wrong with it, just having a little giggle about the all to often missed strength of 'signal' chain... i don't get the point having that kind of analog heaven quality and then not being able to hear the difference between a freebee plugin and this... :lol:

sorry, but i can tell, even if those are VXTs...

whatever, it's not mine... just wondering like so often.
*** Image GAFM ***

funky shit
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by funky shit » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:04 pm

reminds me to put batteries in that cheap digital camera i found at a festival last july and take a picture of my battlestations.
Image

Rave
Posts: 6152
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:26 am

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by Rave » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Kevin Rothi wrote: Image

I love your cat :D

Crubier
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 am
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by Crubier » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Here's my setup, the cat was away, probably working on a way to access audio signals of any track from inside a M4L audio effect...

Image

SubFunk
Posts: 7853
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: A Big Toilet Called Berlin
Contact:

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by SubFunk » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 pm

@ Crubier

why do you mistreat your PadK like that?

no use for it anymore?

and nice streamlined setup, btw.
*** Image GAFM ***

Ninja-Matic
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by Ninja-Matic » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:24 am

Rave wrote:WTF is with the skulls?! A few producers have them here.
Are we not allowed to like skulls?

funky shit
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by funky shit » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:28 am

SubFunk wrote:@ Crubier

why do you mistreat your PadK like that?

no use for it anymore?

and nice streamlined setup, btw.
lol, you will hate me then
Image

continuous
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:11 pm
Location: PDX

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by continuous » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:46 am

Image

crazy collage of dingy basement setup

gjm
Posts: 3679
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:53 am

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by gjm » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:36 am

continuous wrote:crazy collage of dingy basement setup
That acoustic guitar... is it a Yamaha CJ-838S ii :?:
iMac - 10.10.3 - Live 9 Suite - APC40 - Axiom 61 - TX81z - Firestudio Mobile - Focal Alpha 80's - Godin Session - Home made foot controller

continuous
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:11 pm
Location: PDX

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by continuous » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:46 am

gjm wrote:
continuous wrote:crazy collage of dingy basement setup
That acoustic guitar... is it a Yamaha CJ-838S ii :?:
yup! It's beat up but has a nice feel.

gjm
Posts: 3679
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:53 am

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by gjm » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:55 am

continuous wrote:
gjm wrote:
continuous wrote:crazy collage of dingy basement setup
That acoustic guitar... is it a Yamaha CJ-838S ii :?:
yup! It's beat up but has a nice feel.
Cool. I have had mine since new. Bought it 84-85, had a fret job and a Highlander pickup installed since. Never seen another one except one selling on ebay for approx 300 pound, nearly $900 NZD. Playing it with extra light Martin SP's right now... very nice. There are mixed feelings about them from what I can tell. I love mine. :D Look after it :mrgreen:

All the Best. G.
iMac - 10.10.3 - Live 9 Suite - APC40 - Axiom 61 - TX81z - Firestudio Mobile - Focal Alpha 80's - Godin Session - Home made foot controller

continuous
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:11 pm
Location: PDX

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by continuous » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:19 am

gjm wrote:Cool. I have had mine since new. Bought it 84-85, had a fret job and a Highlander pickup installed since. Never seen another one except one selling on ebay for approx 300 pound, nearly $900 NZD. Playing it with extra light Martin SP's right now... very nice. There are mixed feelings about them from what I can tell. I love mine. :D Look after it :mrgreen:

All the Best. G.
I will do. I bought from someone who REALLY needed the money. Paid like 125. I think it sounds wonderful and would like to put a pickup in it. I'll check out the Highlander. I looked up the serial and it's from 79 so maybe it's not a 838S II? Not sure.

cheers!

SubFunk
Posts: 7853
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: A Big Toilet Called Berlin
Contact:

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by SubFunk » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:25 am

funky shit wrote:
SubFunk wrote:@ Crubier

why do you mistreat your PadK like that?

no use for it anymore?

and nice streamlined setup, btw.
lol, you will hate me then
why should that be...???
*** Image GAFM ***

zenke
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:38 am

Re: Post your set up and your sexy cat...

Post by zenke » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:56 am

@ Crubier
Nice clear set up. What are the speakers you have. I want to add a bass bin and am interested to know if what ever you have is a goody.
Also where did you get the stand which the laptop is on?
Cheers
z

Post Reply