Hallucinogen, IN DUB Liiiiiiive!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
5meohd

Hallucinogen, IN DUB Liiiiiiive!

Post by 5meohd » Thu May 21, 2009 9:43 pm

:lol: WOW!! So it finally came out... I received today and the first track is playing.. yessssssssssssssssssss!

Anyone else get it already??

I'm really starting to get upset with twisted records cover art/case layouts... so far since I have been into electronica I have been a bad person and not really "purchased" to many cds.. except my twisted favorites and the cases are VERY boring and simple... nothing like some of the ultimae releases or ektoplazm hard discs... lame..

acatcalledanarchy

Re: Hallucinogen, IN DUB Liiiiiiive!

Post by acatcalledanarchy » Thu May 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Cheers for the heads up! Been waiting for what seems like an eternity for this to be released. Just ordered my copy now, can't wait to hear it...

Happy daze...

:lol:
Once is curiousity, twice is fun, three times is an addiction...

5meohd

Post by 5meohd » Thu May 21, 2009 10:39 pm

It just finished :roll: its a bit short.. and a bit similar to the standard in dub version... but the parts that are different are really cool.. and the live drumming is pretty sweet!

cheers

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:15 am

Nice, can't wait to check it out! Man I wish I could be in London on my birthday for LIVE Shpongle and the new album release! Oh well, that's what I get for living on the wrong side of the Atlantic...

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Fri May 22, 2009 10:55 am

Yeah, I got a mail from Saiko Sounds that it was finally in, but I haven't really got anything else to add to my order at the
moment. I'd like to see a high quality DVD of this performance, to get a sense of how the experience was.

The Twisted cover designs changed quite radically when they got their new logo years ago, so don't expect anything in the
veins of "Twisted" :D I really love the Hallucinogen in Dub Live cover, though - it's so fluffydreamycloudy.

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Fri May 22, 2009 2:36 pm

I can't wait for the new Hallucinogen album. I heard some of the new tracks in 2007 at a live show and they were awesome! Very nice to hear his creative abilities applied with more modern technology.

acatcalledanarchy

Post by acatcalledanarchy » Fri May 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Shpongle were amazing last year, if only I'd had a little more sleep before returning from my honeymoon, and just to rub it in, I will be attending again this year! yum, yum...
Once is curiousity, twice is fun, three times is an addiction...