Opinions of warp Live 8.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
penningt

Re: Opinions of warp Live 8.

Post by penningt » Sat May 23, 2009 10:59 pm

TITBAG wrote:idiots that whine about warping in 8 are the same as idiots that whine about the office 2007 ribbon. adapt or die you moronic poser dinosaur junkie scum
Oh my god you don't use Microsoft products do you? You dick.

Actually I do and I love them.

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Sun May 24, 2009 1:58 am

I don't mind the new method, I just miss the old method zooming in the upper half of the waveform. Having to hold shift in the lower half is a PITA. Definitely missing the timeline at the bottom of the wave view too, dearly.
Tarekith
Ableton Forum Administrator
https://tarekith.com

nbinder

Post by nbinder » Mon May 25, 2009 10:33 am

Tone Deft wrote:I assume you mean zero crossings at the beginning and end of loops. you don't need to find zero crossings, Live fades clips' start and end points. get sloppy with it and see if you've been too picky with it. I warp to what swing sounds good, not for zero crossings.

if you can make a loop that clicks because you didn't find the zero crossings, please post a .als.
No, I didn't mean that. I always set the markers to the last zero crossing before the transient... not because of clicks, but because this is the correct starting point for a single warp marker.

However I have to admit that after I found out about the shift key, fine adjustment is possible again and therefore everything's fine 8)

TITBAG

Post by TITBAG » Mon May 25, 2009 12:25 pm

penningt wrote:
TITBAG wrote:idiots that whine about warping in 8 are the same as idiots that whine about the office 2007 ribbon. adapt or die you moronic poser dinosaur junkie scum
Oh my god you don't use Microsoft products do you? You dick.

Actually I do and I love them.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT