AbletonWarps.com - pre-warped acapellas & tracks!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
DoA

AbletonWarps.com - pre-warped acapellas & tracks!

Post by DoA » Thu May 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd let you know about a brand new site we've just launched in conjunction with Lazy Records

AbletonWarps.com provides free pre-warped acapellas & tracks for use directly in Ableton Live.

Click here to visit AbletonWarps.com

Note: We DO NOT provide the mp3 file, all topics link to the original blog URL where the track can be found, therefore we are not doing anything illegal - we simply provide the asd file.

DoA

Re: AbletonWarps.com - pre-warped acapellas & tracks!

Post by DoA » Fri May 29, 2009 11:23 am

No one liking this site? ;P

Schuft

Post by Schuft » Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey DoA,

personally I like the idea of sharing .asd files.

One question, is it all about .asd files only in conjunction with the (link to the) blog/audio file or is AbletonWarps' intension to upload/download .asd files belonging to very popular tracks that one can buy on different online music shops as well ?
Let's say I just bought the new track from "Liverat5" and now I'm looking for the regarding .asd file. If I find it on your site I stard downloading, if not then I'll start warping it an upload the resulting .asd file.

Is that the way one can youse your service as well ?

Peace
SubFunk wrote:we are all to spoiled. drifting into technical wanking rather then developing skills with what we got.

Jekblad

Post by Jekblad » Fri May 29, 2009 4:11 pm

yeah this is hot, but still tough.

it has to be the exact file you warped w/the exact length i think, so you have to get it from the same place you linked it.

great though!
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent

JessGins

Post by JessGins » Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

I just tried downloading a couple Acapella's. When the tracks were loaded up into Live, they were not already warped.

Jekblad

Post by Jekblad » Fri May 29, 2009 4:57 pm

jess make sure the asd file is in the same folder as the mp3. and make sure you rename the asd to the exact same name as the mp3

DoA i'm playin zootwoman in live 8 and it's not warped properly. off time with the click. i zoom in and it's not even close. what's the deal?

edit: there are no warp markers. must be something else i did wrong
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent