Your dance floor days are numbered

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
H20nly

Re: Your dance floor days are numbered

Post by H20nly » Sun May 31, 2009 11:29 pm

nebulae wrote:Ha! I saw Glaude at the Church in Denver in 2004. Maybe we were at the same show!
I was the asshole who had to get carried off the floor by three dudes half way through the set. It was killer til then. If you're girlfriend was on those benches kinda under and behind that overhead DJ booth I may have been hitting on her. Sorry. I was fed lots of shots til we left. Painkillers!!

I actually met Donald that night. My boy knew him pretty good. So at least I got that out of it...

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Sun May 31, 2009 11:46 pm

^ yeah, that was my girlfriend. But it's all good, because while you were hitting on her, I was on the phone with my wife explaining that someone at the library was playing a really loud boombox.
Image Image Image Image

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 am

^ LOL. Did she buy it or is that why you call her ex?

Your girlfriend was hot :wink:

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:56 am

nebulae wrote:^ Ok, since we're on the topic...I gotto wonder how these guys who have mid-life crises end up finding women half their age...how does that actually work? Where do you find all the good who's-your-daddy women these days?
You are not dealing enough cocaine my friend.
simple as that.

Imaulle

Post by Imaulle » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 am

the church doesn't have too many good shows since Beta opened up. Beta is owned by the same guys that own Beatport. so they get some amazing shows!!!

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 am

I dont know exactly if this fits with the topic but I hit on this girl last night at a rocky horror picture show that ive been randomly bumping into for a couple of months now. Got her number and email addy so I thought i would check to see if she had a myspace find out the girl turned 18 4 months ago. Im 27 I feel like a dirty old man but im ok with that. If you saw her you would think shes my age. tall, curvacious, big breasts and legs that would go on forever if her big booty didnt stop them. girls were not built like this when I was in highschool, shes a freak to boot. Im going to go pray for my soul.

sacredgeometry

Post by sacredgeometry » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 am

um the electronic dance scene is bigger than it ever has been you need to travel a bit more...or look outside :P
Peace + Hugs

Brian

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 am

ThrowAway wrote: find out the girl turned 18 4 months ago. Im 27 I feel like a dirty old man
I have to laugh, as I am much older and still hitting clubs and parties, so I say prepare for much weirder scenes.
For some reason I now get much more girl attention than I did when I was younger. Hot young girls in the 18-20 category now seem to love my haggard old baldy drooping style and take a very thrusty interest in me. There are lengthy sociological and physical reasons for this I've found out, but I won't digress.

My point is that although you feel odd at 27, picture yourself in ten years time. Imagine how weird it gets.
Many of my friends have daughters the same age, or older, than the the girls who now hit on me in clubs. Plus, those same girls would never have approached me when I was 20!
That's a bit odd, to say the least.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 am

@H2Only - yes she was hawt...no wonder it felt like sloppy seconds that night. :/

@Throwaway - she's legal. Ain't nothin' dirty 'bout da law. Live long and prosper.
Image Image Image Image

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 am

ThrowAway wrote:I dont know exactly if this fits with the topic but I hit on this girl last night at a rocky horror picture show that ive been randomly bumping into for a couple of months now. Got her number and email addy so I thought i would check to see if she had a myspace find out the girl turned 18 4 months ago. Im 27 I feel like a dirty old man but im ok with that. If you saw her you would think shes my age. tall, curvacious, big breasts and legs that would go on forever if her big booty didnt stop them. girls were not built like this when I was in highschool, shes a freak to boot. Im going to go pray for my soul.
Don't dream it... be it!

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 am

Angstrom wrote:
ThrowAway wrote: find out the girl turned 18 4 months ago. Im 27 I feel like a dirty old man
I have to laugh, as I am much older and still hitting clubs and parties, so I say prepare for much weirder scenes.
For some reason I now get much more girl attention than I did when I was younger. Hot young girls in the 18-20 category now seem to love my haggard old baldy drooping style and take a very thrusty interest in me. There are lengthy sociological and physical reasons for this I've found out, but I won't digress.

My point is that although you feel odd at 27, picture yourself in ten years time. Imagine how weird it gets.
Many of my friends have daughters the same age, or older, than the the girls who now hit on me in clubs. Plus, those same girls would never have approached me when I was 20!
That's a bit odd, to say the least.
Oh quit rubbing it in, monkey man. Geez. God's gift here!!!!
Image Image Image Image

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:26 am

I'm just as fugly as I ever was.
it truly baffles me

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:33 am

Angstrom wrote:
I was wearing a dated tux complete with a top hot and a fake hard-on poking full steam ahead all night. My friend was dressed up as a drag queen surgeon. She was waring a black corset with brazilian cut panties. and we were the more normal of the bunch. um excuse me Ill be back in 15 mins.

cosmosuave

Post by cosmosuave » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:54 am

Johnisfaster wrote:I went into walmart the other day hoping to buy a tv/vcr combo for like $79. apparently they don't make those anymore.

I felt a little bit old at that moment. I may as well asked for 8track tapes.
Dont lie we know you were there for these...

MD SPS-1 DARKENERGY JX-3P (PG200) Mbase01
http://soundcloud.com/cosmosuave
http://www.cosmosuave.com/

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:30 am

ThrowAway wrote:
Angstrom wrote:
I was wearing a dated tux complete with a top hot and a fake hard-on poking full steam ahead all night. My friend was dressed up as a drag queen surgeon. She was waring a black corset with brazilian cut panties. and we were the more normal of the bunch. um excuse me Ill be back in 15 mins.
I know that wasnt exactly the context you were speaking about but the visuals from the night were all pretty bizarre. I dont know if they do this outside of america but I would recommend doing this at least once.