why does reason 4 sound so much better than live 7?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
chrissobo13

Re: why does reason 4 sound so much better than live 7?

Post by chrissobo13 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:03 pm

synthman1 wrote:The problem with Live is simply in the mix downs.....yeah it all sounds great until you render it out and that great sound is lost......and yeah I have e q'd, compressed, limited..done all the great stuff..but Lives audio engine just cannot cope with large amounts of tracks...it wasn't designed for that and Ableton haven't sorted it out yet.
Where did you get this information?

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 am

synthman1 wrote:Well I have been using live for a few years and i know how to use it. Reason yeah, i find it kind of retarded when it comes to how you actually use the thing..the sequencer window, the mixer....effects etc. But the sound out of reason is just far better than Live. I totally disagree that live is harder to learn. I think the opposite..when you look at the programmers of the built in synths in reason. The problem with Live is simply in the mix downs.....yeah it all sounds great until you render it out and that great sound is lost......and yeah I have e q'd, compressed, limited..done all the great stuff..but Lives audio engine just cannot cope with large amounts of tracks...it wasn't designed for that and Ableton haven't sorted it out yet.
Lol. Idiot.
.:O:B:1:.
ob1techno.com

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:19 am

obvious troll is obvious.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

The Carpet Cleaner

Post by The Carpet Cleaner » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Pfffff !

You can do amazing music with Live, last time I uploaded my last remix on soundcloud and I had something like more than 100 plays on my track so it s proof right there that you can be professional with Live!