Anyone, crackles in loops [L8]

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
concept_control

Re: Anyone, crackles in loops [L8]

Post by concept_control » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 pm

This was driving me mad recently. Deffo crackles at loop points that weren't there in 7.0.15 and older. I was thinking maybe it's me or the sample, but with the complaints here... another bug. ffs.

Kampell

Post by Kampell » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 pm

scientist wrote:i have the complex pro issue too.

same here. that sucks really!! hope they will fix this issue with next update! :roll:

WaveRider

Post by WaveRider » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:07 am

concept_control

Post by concept_control » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 am

Hmm yeah, I've frowned at people bashing 8 mercilessly but the problem is I'm starting to feel that way too! Producing with 8 is a bumpy ride, I'd deffo not gig it with the amount of crashes and the trouble I'm having with it in the studio at the mo. The thing is though, when they finally sort all this out it'll be sweet as hell with the improvements in 8, so I'm hopeful and still trying to be patient. They are churning out the bugfixes thick and fast and listening to concerns. By the time we see Live 9, 8 will probably be .0.40-something :P

WaveRider

Post by WaveRider » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:48 pm

concept_control wrote:Hmm yeah, I've frowned at people bashing 8 mercilessly but the problem is I'm starting to feel that way too! Producing with 8 is a bumpy ride, I'd deffo not gig it with the amount of crashes and the trouble I'm having with it in the studio at the mo. The thing is though, when they finally sort all this out it'll be sweet as hell with the improvements in 8, so I'm hopeful and still trying to be patient. They are churning out the bugfixes thick and fast and listening to concerns. By the time we see Live 9, 8 will probably be .0.40-something :P

well, I hope this time they wait 2 years before live9 and spend good time debugging 8 for real

anamexis

Post by anamexis » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 pm

My absolutely non-constructive input:
crackles in loops sounds like a breakfast cereal.