bad Bad IDEA FROM ABLETON

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
paradiddle

Post by paradiddle » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:12 am

This has nothing to do with ballsssssss. It has evrything to do with freedom of speech. I just thought petrhaps the Germans had learned something from their past...Seems not
Yes it does. freedom of speech? If you really believe in that, why do you have to post anonymously? And that last of quote of yours...

Genuinely castrated!

qchapter

Post by qchapter » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:18 am

I'm all for a registered only forum. Post volume may decline slightly, but most likely in a good way. It will filter out a bunch of the inmature bullshit posted buy "guests." And BTW, posting as a guest is cowardly. Cirtain posts in this thread prove it.

:roll:

-Kevin
Electro-Rock strait outta Tejas!

http://qchapter.com/

Jed

Post by Jed » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:24 am

Unfortunately, mr guest, this thread has completely discredited your bizarre, nonsensical, and antagonistic argument. Now go mix some famous record or something.

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:39 am

we can never understand his need for anonymity. remember, we aren't on his "level" :roll:

siddhu

anonymous?

Post by siddhu » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:12 am

I'm thinking of doing an anonymous post just so I can feel what it's like to be on the same exalted level as "Mr Guest"

ekko

Post by ekko » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:31 am

Wow...What a complete and utter asshat.

Rahlo

Post by Rahlo » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:33 am

Martyn wrote:
Amberience wrote:All you guest wannabes can lick my fucking scrotum!!

:x Ugh! What a horrible thought! Especially after sitting for hours on end in a computer chair, that's disgusting. you get that awful nut sweat that smells like freshly opened, plastic packed ham.
dude, that's the funniest crap I've read in a loooong time!! dag. :lol:
peace,

rahlo
------------------------------------------------------
http://www.rahlo.com

MacBook Pro, Live 8, Reason 4, Akai MPD 32, Akai MPK 49, Akai APC 40, Metric Halo ULN-2 expanded, Apogee Duet.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:32 am

ha!

he said: "dag"

I'm way too new to throw in my .02 - but not famous enough to be anonymous. rage on guys...

does anyone know if there's an HTML tag that will allow all of us to sample the odor of porkified man sweat?

- r

rtopia

Post by rtopia » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:34 am

oooops...

forgot to login and went anonymous anyway

maybe having to login to post is a good idea

- r

Winterpark

Post by Winterpark » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:55 am

Anonymous wrote:
This has nothing to do with ballsssssss. It has evrything to do with freedom of speech. I just thought petrhaps the Germans had learned something from their past...Seems not
man... that is one of the most stupidist, racist things i have ever read on this forum. you are an absolute f*ckknuckle.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:57 am

LOOK, IF OYU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT OWNIN LIVE IS A BAD REQUIREMET FOR POSTING ON A FORUM, THAN I DONT' KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY!

Seriously, I am well known in enginerring circles (hint - former magazine columnist), and if I really want to speak me mind, i need to be able to do it anonimously. IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Komplex

Post by Komplex » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:11 am

.ti nwo ot deen t'nod uoy

red_wedge

Post by red_wedge » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:14 am

A) Is has to be said: you are a twat.

B) For probably not the final time, YOU DON'T NEED TO OWN LIVE TO REGISTER TO THE FORUM.

C) Why is it that all the people who claim to be 'known in the industry' write the stupidest, most retarded posts?

D) This thread is a very good example of why a registered forum is necessary.

E) Just in case you missed it before: YOU DON'T NEED TO OWN LIVE TO REGISTER TO THE FORUM.

F) Why am I even wasting my time replying when I know this cretin is just another troll?

TekMonki

Post by TekMonki » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:18 am

Anonymous wrote:LOOK, IF OYU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT OWNIN LIVE IS A BAD REQUIREMET FOR POSTING ON A FORUM, THAN I DONT' KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY!

Seriously, I am well known in enginerring circles (hint - former magazine columnist), and if I really want to speak me mind, i need to be able to do it anonimously. IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
Well thank god for editors if that's true. If you really want to speak your mind, you need to learn how to spell. :roll:

Jim S.

Post by Jim S. » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:32 am

Ok, I can't let the charade continue, it is probably pissing people off. I wrote the recent post by the "twat" (the "former magazine columnist" one). I am not the original poster to this thread, and I agree that he is an idiot.

I just couldn't resist a goof; I needed a good laugh - it's been a tough week. Sorry!

In an admittedly hypocritical fashion, I will sign this post with my normal semi-anonymous "Jim S."

I've got no problem with a requirement to register before posting, by the way. It works at the two other forums I check out from time to time (MusicPlayer and the DUC).

-Jim S.