ot : RACISM...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
b0unce

Re: ot : RACISM...

Post by b0unce » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:25 am

Have you guys (knotkranky,MW) forgotten the COUNTLESS times the line (paraphrasing here) 'arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard' is thrown about here ? ...ya, and alot of the time the poster would include the famous motivator of genuine downs syndrome sufferers competing in a race. I don't recall either of you getting irked by it, it's inconceivable that you haven't seen it here before.

just sayin.

don't let me get in the way of a good ole sanctimonious rub&tug though!

and btw, here's the pic DrX posted
and the pic that's regularly posted here without protest
spreader of butter

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:52 am

lol, king hi-jack gets it of course, but no argument at this end, having fun. Ya know.

Btw, where you been? You've been mia for a minute, or have i? Anyway,
It's like a turkey shoot without you around, though many aspire.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:38 pm

b0unce wrote:Have you guys (knotkranky,MW) forgotten the COUNTLESS times the line (paraphrasing here) 'arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard' is thrown about here ? ...ya, and alot of the time the poster would include the famous motivator of genuine downs syndrome sufferers competing in a race. I don't recall either of you getting irked by it, it's inconceivable that you haven't seen it here before.

just sayin.

don't let me get in the way of a good ole sanctimonious rub&tug though!

and btw, here's the pic DrX posted
Hypocrites and Cliques are rarely estranged. Predictable.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 pm

knotkranky wrote:lol, king hi-jack gets it of course, but no argument at this end, having fun. Ya know.

Btw, where you been? You've been mia for a minute, or have i? Anyway,
It's like a turkey shoot without you around, though many aspire.
:roll: @ KK and MW, aren't trolls special? MW, your appeals are strong as per usual. <yawn>

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:42 pm

And you have no retorts.

Except for finally jumping in behind b0unce and sticking your tongue out. <extremely weak> :roll:

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 pm

knotkranky wrote:And you have no retorts.

Except for finally jumping in behind b0unce and sticking your tongue out. <extremely weak> :roll:
WTF are you going on about? Are you sure you aren't in the wrong thread or... :?:

and BTW Einstein, that's retards, not retorts. :lol:

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 pm

b0unce wrote:Have you guys (knotkranky,MW) forgotten the COUNTLESS times the line (paraphrasing here) 'arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, [/img]
Missed the point entirely. I couldn't give a shit about the latest .jpg somebody posted here etc. All I said was it's kind of sad how people will make a thread supposedly about wrong lame racism is into their personal agenda. I admit an anti racist thread is a lame idea to begin with, but using it as your anti immigration platform is even more retarded. The main thing becomes that it's about one person and their politics. What that has to do with the original subject is around nil.
It's IMO a lot like how plenty of political threads here would end up with some regular trying to attack the online personality of me or you, instead of the subject mater. At some point I kind of like to stay on point. I get that it rarely will here, but I'll comment on it if I think it's lame. This thread was lame from the get go though.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
b0unce wrote:Have you guys (knotkranky,MW) forgotten the COUNTLESS times the line (paraphrasing here) 'arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, [/img]
Missed the point entirely. I couldn't give a shit about the latest .jpg somebody posted here etc. All I said was it's kind of sad how people will make a thread supposedly about wrong lame racism is into their personal agenda. I admit an anti racist thread is a lame idea to begin with, but using it as your anti immigration platform is even more retarded. The main thing becomes that it's about one person and their politics. What that has to do with the original subject is around nil.
It's IMO a lot like how plenty of political threads here would end up with some regular trying to attack the online personality of me or you, instead of the subject mater. At some point I kind of like to stay on point. I get that it rarely will here, but I'll comment on it if I think it's lame. This thread was lame from the get go though.
I've avoided this thread until now and I couldn't agree more, but the kindergarten debate stylings and logic make the topic a complete fail.

ya can't debate the ignorant. They're the most intolerant of all.

jsg4z

Post by jsg4z » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Machinesworking wrote:

well put, i think i misunderstood you yesterday. topic fail.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
What a cliquier than thou hypocrite. Dude, I have NEVER run into anyone so bent on distributing bullshit and disinformation in my life. Do you have the ability to read with ANY degree of comprehension? Because you have yet to state one ilk bit of truth. You should really join the old folks coffee and pinochle club. At least you'd be spot on target.

The ONLY point is that it's you that's intolerant of anyone with a view point different than your own. "Immigration", what a fookin maroon.

Try reading what I wrote MW...oh, that's right, it's your ADD, or your lack of patience that prohibits that type of folly isn't it? Poor little fella.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:54 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:
What a cliquier than thou hypocrite. Dude, I have NEVER run into anyone so bent on distributing bullshit and disinformation in my life. Do you have the ability to read with ANY degree of comprehension? Because you have yet to state one ilk bit of truth. You should really join the old folks coffee and pinochle club. At least you'd be spot on target.

The ONLY point is that it's you that's intolerant of anyone with a view point different than your own. "Immigration", what a fookin maroon.

Try reading what I wrote MW...oh, that's right, it's your ADD, or your lack of patience that prohibits that type of folly isn't it? Poor little fella.

What you're experiencing is being completely outclassed. Mw is extremely formidable and well respected here.
Your reply is kindergarten bs and not a real response. If you've been consistent with anything, it's that.

Check yourself bro.
What it's really all about is the unique interaction of those that have graciously taken the time and creative energy to participate.

b0unc3

Post by b0unc3 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Machinesworking wrote:
Missed the point entirely.
Nah, i didn't miss the point entirely ....but as I said just over a page ago: "TL;DR" and I meant it!
3braincells... posting another wishy-washy 'love is all around - hate is bad - Now that we've occupied your country let's be friends' thread is as you say lame, and at 24 pages when I first saw it I wasn't even going to read beyond comment 1 of page 1. But after checking out the first few pages just now I can see that it's a bit of a cluster fuck involving DrX. But who cares what new-agey, mysticy, poncey tards think about mexicans ? Really ? All the better if they involve themselves in a 3braincells OT thread imo. Clash of the titans - lol.

I just thought KK was being a little heavy handed with the flaming stick of moral righteousness regarding the motivator pic and trying to cajole people into trolling the board with retard jokes. He needed a little reminder of what actually passes as acceptable by him & his peers - which is worse than the pic DrX posted imo. You agreed with him, so eh, sorry if I missed your point. I didn't read the thread.

Android Bishop

Post by Android Bishop » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:13 pm

I thought we were talking about MJ now

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:20 pm

knotkranky wrote:What you're experiencing is being completely outclassed. Mw is extremely formidable and well respected here.

Your reply is kindergarten bs and not a real response. If you've been consistent with anything, it's that.

Check yourself bro.

OK, let's have a discussion your empirical intelligentsia.

"You're reply is kindergarten" ...woe! That's intelligent eh?

So far, neither you nor MW has offered one shred of factual information, just clique oriented opinion.

Now if you have, PLEASE, feel free to quote yourself where you offered up an intelligent fact for consideration, or even a sound philosophical consideration for debate.

You've been too busy attempting to paint me a shade of ass for that though haven't you?

Now I would imagine an intelligent reply to the above statement in question would be something like "you've already done a perfectly wonderful job of that"

Intelligent as is your equation of intelligence is subjective beyond measure and indeed resolves nothing.

I await the grace of your superior intellect.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Android Bishop wrote:I thought we were talking about MJ now
You caught that eh? That's "their" (clique) way. Note how they really don't say anything as much as they busy themselves pondering their mutual suds. It's like they are posting to garner agreement. A sort of pseudo power in numbers that relies on gracefully displaced self justifications.