ot : RACISM...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
starving student

Re: ot : RACISM...

Post by starving student » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:42 am

gaijin1717 wrote:
starving student wrote:that's a convenient concept to espouse but racism is learned it is not biological, I confront it everyday
and I am not racist cause I never learned to be, on the contrary I learned just the opposite.
Where did I say it was biological? I did not intend to insult you with my post.

What I meant was that people that understand racism is learned and environmental - it's a little
different wherever you go - and bullshit, I think those are the least racist of us all. If that's you, well great.
sorry man I wasn't insulted i was just responding to you with my opinion but I didn't mean to make it sound confrontational :oops:

gaijin1717

Post by gaijin1717 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:48 am

starving student wrote:
gaijin1717 wrote:
starving student wrote:that's a convenient concept to espouse but racism is learned it is not biological, I confront it everyday
and I am not racist cause I never learned to be, on the contrary I learned just the opposite.
Where did I say it was biological? I did not intend to insult you with my post.

What I meant was that people that understand racism is learned and environmental - it's a little
different wherever you go - and bullshit, I think those are the least racist of us all. If that's you, well great.
sorry man I wasn't insulted i was just responding to you with my opinion but I didn't mean to make it sound confrontational :oops:
No problem man. I really just need to stop writing in these threads!

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:52 am

:mrgreen: good luck

Imaulle

Post by Imaulle » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 am

I'd be willing to bet that they hate black "gangsters and criminals" more than they hate white "gangsters and criminals." I'd also be willing to wager that they would more likely assume that a black person is a "gangster" or "criminal" than a white person.
maybe a little, but its because there are way more black criminals then white criminals.. and well, everyone stereotypes.. and statistics don't lie.
If you smoke weed (and don't get me wrong - I'm not knocking it) then technically, in the eyes of the law, you too are a criminal. Do you think these people hate you too? Do you think they hate you as much as they hate a black criminal?
don't even get me started on marijuana laws. fuck them lol.

what I do in the privacy of my own home is no ones business as long as it does not affect anyone else, and it doesn't.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:02 am

pollution, man pollution.

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 am

Imaulle wrote:what I do in the privacy of my own home is no ones business as long as it does not affect anyone else, and it doesn't.
I completely agree with you and don't worry that includes disillusionment.

longjohns

Post by longjohns » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 am

nearly half of all white people are below average

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:02 pm

starving student wrote:Drx no offence taken my man I knew you wouldn't understand.
Nice try.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:03 pm

longjohns wrote:nearly half of all white people are below average
:lol:

DrXparaMental

Re: RACISM...

Post by DrXparaMental » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Dexes wrote:Just Started reading this thread and I'm only up to page 3 of 33 so please excuse me if this has allready been pointed out but...
DrXparaMental wrote:Pay the same price that our forefathers did. Fight your own battles and stop depending on us to bail your ass out when you don;t have the balls to pay the price that we already have.
You seriously must be kidding!!! you want the current (illegal) immegrants to pay the same price and fight ("their own") battles like your forefathers???

So basicly you're saying they should come to your country, take your land, slaughter everyone (including women & childeren) bringing the existing population close to and beyond extinction????? 8O 8O 8O
Nice try. :D

hurlingdervish

Post by hurlingdervish » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm

DEY TOOK R JAWBZ

BACK TO THE PILE!!!!!