ot : RACISM...

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
3dot...

Re: RACISM...

Post by 3dot... » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Tone Deft wrote:
3dot... wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:3dot... you're an ass.

Dr. X and the rest are just tools to your manipulation.
wtf man?!
just making conversation...

DrX I think you're cool... not trying to manipulate anyone...
it's a discussion... you're free to join...
:lol: join these guys? :lol:

not trying to manipulate anyone?? who are you trying to kid here? starting a thread like this? you tell DrX he's cool?? you're just patronizing the jackass.

I was wrong, you're hilarious, these guys falling for your troll thread are asses, some are clearly racist like DrX.
1. F@#K YOU tone

2. reasons I've started this Thread... on the news...made me feel angry...and wanted to hear what people think is the answer...

3. tone you're the actual troll..probly called every single user here a troll at some point in time...go to sleep ...troll
Last edited by 3dot... on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 pm

:roll:

you sound lonely.
"Obsession is a great substitute for talent." - Steve Martin on learning the banjo

Dell Inspiron 15 7000, Live 10.1, Win10 Home, Edirol UA101, APC40, Remote SL, SPD-SX, mic, guitars, JX305, Nova
soundcloud.com/tone-deft

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Tone Deft wrote::roll:

you sound lonely.
how come ?

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 pm

you don't have anyone to talk to. shit, I'm posting at work, you're at home wasting your spare time with OT.

you don't deny it, you're lonely.

you know threads like these are bullshit. all of them contain people flaming each other, they really just create bad vibes.

it is trolling, you're being purposely controversial to get attention from people. I thought it was funny when you weren't responding for a while, make one short post with a racy topic then just sit back and watch who nibbles on the bait and argues.
"Obsession is a great substitute for talent." - Steve Martin on learning the banjo

Dell Inspiron 15 7000, Live 10.1, Win10 Home, Edirol UA101, APC40, Remote SL, SPD-SX, mic, guitars, JX305, Nova
soundcloud.com/tone-deft

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 pm

^ said the guy with 15k posts!!

nobody said life was fair.

soundcloud.com/tone-deft

LeifonMars

Post by LeifonMars » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:01 pm

I honestly believe that if the labor unions world wide could unite racism would disappear eventually. Racism is one of the main reasons preventing this (uniting of labor unions world wide) to happen, though.
MBP OSX 10.6.8, Live 8.4, MFII, Evolver, Monomachine, Octatrack, APC40, Launchpad

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:03 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:
leisuremuffin wrote:
DrXparaMental wrote:
They freeload when they plop down in an ER somewhere and get patched up and disappear. Happens EVERYDAY.

Plenty of legal citizens are doing that every day. It's part of whats so fucked up about health care in this country, anybody who doesn't have proper health insurance is doing that. Shit, if i had to go to the ER today, I'd be doing it. I'd wager that there are as many legal citizens doing this as illegals, if not more.

ultimately i think the whole argument against these immigrants based on "i'm paying for them" is horseshit. You might want to actually look into how your tax dollars are being spent and where you're really getting fucked over. It's not illegal immigrants, it's not welfare, it's not any of the social programs that conservacunts like to cry about. It's the military and salvaging corporate interests that should really have you outraged.

.lm.
Man, are you ever off on this one. The cost of illegal immigration is INSANE. This has NOTHING to do with partisanship so PLEASE don't start that infantile conservative/liberal horse shit.
Insane compared to what? Certainly not compared to the current cost of the military and covering past military debt. That's where most of your tax dollar goes.

And i'm not a friend of either of the current mainstream political parties in this country, you'll notice that i used the derogatory term "conservacunts" which is about a mode of thinking, not a political party.
DrXparaMental wrote:
"salvaging corporate interests"...oh you mean like what the prince is doing with GM & Chrysler right now? Or the fact that 2 out of 10 banks they "bailed out" didn't want the money in the first place but had to take on a government interest.

When will people EVER learn that there is ZERO party division. They just love pulling that bullshit wool over everyone's ADD eyes.
yes, that is exactly what i'm talking about, i think that you might try getting upset about that before you worry about how much illegal immigrants are costing you, because it aint even close. You're getting fucked in the ass with no lube by the powers that be, and you're focusing on exactly the kind of petty divisive issues that those same powers want you to be upset about. Next lets argue about gay marriage. let's argue about any bullshit thing so long as it isn't about the real reasons we're going down the shitter.

You're preaching to the choir on the fact of their being zero party division, pal. I can assure you that i haven't voted for democrat or a republican in my entire life. And i've voted in every election i could since i turned 18, barring presidential primaries.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Tone Deft wrote:you don't have anyone to talk to. shit, I'm posting at work, you're at home wasting your spare time with OT.

you don't deny it, you're lonely.

you know threads like these are bullshit. all of them contain people flaming each other, they really just create bad vibes.

it is trolling, you're being purposely controversial to get attention from people. I thought it was funny when you weren't responding for a while, make one short post with a racy topic then just sit back and watch who nibbles on the bait and argues.
hmph...so you didn't unsubscribe after all...

yeah I'm lonely...what a f@#$ dick...
I was at work when I started this thread... then had a lady friend come over...and now.. I'm home ALONE ...
and..yeah...let's just have us another L8 flame thread...
or lynch this poor sob for speaking his mind...
or help some dude realize he needs Bomes...
for the 999'th time this week...

I was reading the news
(at work...while rendering)
and came across several articles about wars going on between races, countries, political/religious movements...
being in a country where racism flourishes in many levels/flavors ...this is a burning issue for me...
it is one of the most disgusting phenomenons of the human condition...totally outlived it's usefulness..
if you think I'm looking for attention your wrong... we had this same conversation at work...
I think you're looking for some action...
and I think it's not the first time I've told you this.

and why the hell am I explaining anything to you ?!... oh well...too late...
you've had a bad day... go take a nice long shower... put on happy songs...otherwise f!@# off with your insults

LeifonMars

Post by LeifonMars » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Americans...to be alone is crime :roll:
MBP OSX 10.6.8, Live 8.4, MFII, Evolver, Monomachine, Octatrack, APC40, Launchpad

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:31 pm

very appropriate... :lol: :lol: :lol:

nuxnamon

Post by nuxnamon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:56 pm

I experienced racism when I was in the military and stationed in Kansas.. I am of filipino/chinese/spanish descent so they didn't know what to make of me.. I got dirty looks where I went and treated differently from both white and black folks.. I would go to the mall and on more than one occasion, start to see groups of people following me and say shit like look at this gook trying to be black". I grew up in cali and listened to hip hop growing up so that influenced how i dressed at the time, and they just wasn't used to that I guess.. I would feel the stares when I went to stores, restaurants, etc.. people would bump into me to try and instigate a fight or something.. mind you this was in the early 90's so maybe it's changed by now.. but back then, I made it a point to watch my back.. Here in cali, we take our diversity for granted and assume it's like that everywhere.. sadly it's not..

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Don't feel too bad 3dot... Tone Deft flipped me shit yesterday for starting a thread about lame shit I see in the world too.

I think the point that he's making, without even trying to make it, is that nobody cares - which is the problem. Maybe its not that nobody cares, but few really DO anything so it sure seems that way. A thread is a start I suppose, but its no solution and sometimes, threads piss people off.

It takes a lot to change things that are... Sometimes we just have to take it. Other times we get tired of taking it. To get back to the point of the OP, which was racism, I'm glad Martin Luther King Jr. decided to take it. I'm glad that Malcolm X dished it and changed his tune when the light of Truth shone down. I'm sorry for everyone who has to take it alone in cold dark places, even if that place is just deep inside them.

I like Live 7 the best
I use a PC
I'm more racist against my own people (whites) than anyone else...
I want to feel bad for what they (whites) have done... but its not my fault. I didn't do it. So I'll feel empathy instead.
I guess I'm one of those suckers who took the bait.
Fuck it.
I'm out...

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 pm

no, my point was and is that OT threads like this are lame. it's a music forum FFS.

let's stop arguing that's the really lame part.

soundcloud.com/tone-deft

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 pm

H20nly wrote:I grew up in South Texas right by the Mexican border. I got picked on all through school for being white. I had to fight and I had to keep my mouth shut or risk fighting more... I was the minority.

My mother and (biological) father are from the U.K. When my mother left my step dad and I was about 11 or 12 years old. We moved to the U.K. where in that enviroment I was picked on for being a Yank. No where near as bad, but singled out none-the-less.

In 1996 I got arrested in Mobile Alabama when I was passing through with 12 pounds of weed. I got thrown in jail then prison for 3 years that were predominately filled with blacks. I understand what it is like to be descriminated against because of my skin color for above mentioned reasons. So, when the Arian Brotherhood wanted me to join their cause, I rode alone. This of course caused the whites to alienate me too. As a group it was actually the Muslims in prison who were the most noble and understanding of all who I came across.

Racism is a double edged sword and there are a lot of things that Americans of all colors forget. One of the things that bothers me most about a lot of Hip-Hop music that you see on TV is that the same fucker who is talking down about whites and talking up "his" people is wearing a big Diamond ear ring. Where did that diamond come from? What mine and under what conditions? Also, not all slaves were "stolen" from their homes by whites which is the common accusation. Many of them were purchased from blacks who sold them because they had captured them as the spoils of war.

My forefathers are long gone. Who were they. I don't know. Could I be different? - Indeed.

Racism is a crutch that has become a kickstand.

A crutch...........? m/f what the hell is goin on here? John Gordon kill this bastard.
you've got the nerve to blame hiphop for racism in america!!! let me tell you somethin you microscopic germ this is what's wrong with your argument.....Everything! but in addition to that fuck black racist too
look at you trying to use black m/fckrs who sold black people to white people as an excuse for what?... They can all burn in hell and not just any hell but John Gordons hell, there is obviously not only H20 in what you have been drinkin. suprise nigga, the fact that black devils sold people to white devils doesn't mean that the devil isn't real open your fuckin eyes, you might be intrested to know that the devil is also red, brown, and yellow the point is he's an evil motherfucker and John Gordon is going to kill him!!!
do yourself a favor and just don't get in the way.

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 pm

:x