Bag for TiBook + Oxy8+ Duo and accessories.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
modwheelmood

Bag for TiBook + Oxy8+ Duo and accessories.

Post by modwheelmood » Thu Aug 15, 2002 6:00 am

Hello all,

Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions.
I'll be on the road for a while and I'm trying to find a good bag for my mobile station.
Last year I brought it out with a MOTU 828 in a Kensington Saddlebag, and the 828 in a 1u rack,but it was still a little too much.
I recently bought a M-Audio Duo and an Oxygen 8 and they've been working really well with Logic 5.2 and Live 1.5.1.
So basically this is what I need to fit in the bag:

TiBook
Oxygen 8
M-audio
A couple of cords.
One sm 58 mic.
Various adapters (oxy,Duo and TiBook)
And some extra room for CD roms and scrapbook...

I've noticed this bag at the apple store called Titanium 1...but can't recall the brand or the size...any hint?

Thanks a lot for your help.

modwheelmood

http://www.modwheelmood.com

your in luck

Post by guest » Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:29 am

m-audio just came out with this bag that should be perfect for you, check their website.
peace

mwm

Post by mwm » Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:52 pm

thanks,
but couldn't find anything on m-audio website...
do you have a direct link?

tjwett

Post by tjwett » Thu Aug 15, 2002 7:30 pm

mwm wrote:thanks,
but couldn't find anything on m-audio website...
do you have a direct link?
i couldn't find one either but if you do a google search for "m-audio studio pack" you'll find a few third-party links. looks pretty cool too.

joshcarter

Re: Bag for TiBook + Oxy8+ Duo and accessories.

Post by joshcarter » Fri Aug 16, 2002 3:22 pm

modwheelmood wrote:I've noticed this bag at the apple store called Titanium 1...but can't recall the brand or the size...any hint?
I have the Titanium 1 bag. It's made by Brenthaven, but I think you can only buy it at the Apple Store (online or their retail stores). It's an excellent bag, and should have room for your extra gear. I carry the foot pedals for my drum kit in it, in addition to the PowerBook of course. It's definitely worth the $150, and it'll keep the PowerBook safe through almost anything.

That Mobile Studio bag looks very good, too, but I don't see it for sale anywhere. I'll probably pick one up myself when it's available.

-Josh

dirtystudios

Post by dirtystudios » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:04 am

check out http://www.timbuk2.com. i purchased their guapo model and i lug my tibook, oxygen 8, adapters and my fat, silver, sony earmuffs no problem. plenty of pockets for stuff and tons of options (every bag is custom made, mine even matches the colors of my tibook, ox 8 and headphones. color coordination is key when you're pimpin' the portable rig ;) ). you'd prolly be able to fit all your goodies in there, or at least come up with a config that works for you. it's spensive, but you get what you pay for. i've been happy as a pig in shit with mine. you can even get a sweet little padded laptop case that has handles if you don't want to lug the whole bag around.

k

Maximalization

Post by Maximalization » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:23 pm