StealthPedal-a great Live controller too!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Jekblad

Re: StealthPedal-a great Live controller too!

Post by Jekblad » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 pm

piqued my interest.

like to hear about it beefed up w/ext pedals.
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:52 pm

IK_Support wrote:
adventurepants_ wrote:Thats pretty vague. If youre going to shill, provide some details.

Exactly what latency do you get on your setup?

Provide the specs of laptop.

What real world performance would you claim for the interface?

When you say few problems, what problems do you mean exactly?

You might make some sales if you provide some concrete info.
My Macbook is a late 2008 White Macbook with 4gb ram, 2.1ghz processor, 160gb 4200rpm HD. Most music somes from an external WD 7200rpm drive. When using Ableton I am running my mixer (A&H Xone:02) into the inputs of StealthPedal for looping. Typically I am running 3-5 tracks, with maybe a few FX, along with Deckadance, which is running as a DVS using an Audio8DJ as my interface. I am typically not using the FX in Deckadance. By few I meant that I haven't run into any issues. Latency is usually set at about 5ms, unless I am doing more complex stuff. What else do you want to know?
Thanks for the info. Im always interested in these things, just wanted to hear how it was being used in the real world.
nathannn wrote:i will block everyone on this forum if i have to.

IK_Support

Post by IK_Support » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 pm

adventurepants_ wrote:
IK_Support wrote:
adventurepants_ wrote:Thats pretty vague. If youre going to shill, provide some details.

Exactly what latency do you get on your setup?

Provide the specs of laptop.

What real world performance would you claim for the interface?

When you say few problems, what problems do you mean exactly?

You might make some sales if you provide some concrete info.
My Macbook is a late 2008 White Macbook with 4gb ram, 2.1ghz processor, 160gb 4200rpm HD. Most music somes from an external WD 7200rpm drive. When using Ableton I am running my mixer (A&H Xone:02) into the inputs of StealthPedal for looping. Typically I am running 3-5 tracks, with maybe a few FX, along with Deckadance, which is running as a DVS using an Audio8DJ as my interface. I am typically not using the FX in Deckadance. By few I meant that I haven't run into any issues. Latency is usually set at about 5ms, unless I am doing more complex stuff. What else do you want to know?
Thanks for the info. Im always interested in these things, just wanted to hear how it was being used in the real world.
No problem. If you have any other questions, let me know.
Paul Hudson
Support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.