CPerezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, essentially clearly mentally ill.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
adventurepants_

Re: CPerezzzz, essentially just a guy who made a mistake.

Post by adventurepants_ » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 am

aisling wrote:
UKRuss wrote:Here's the thing.

CPerezzz would like it known he is sorry for the trolling and would like it known that he's not a racist and sorted out his differences with Chang a long time a go.

He would also add that the EYC thing has gone too far and that in fact he is not that guy from EYC, he just started trollign abit and it's gone too far.

I think he is genuinely sorry and I'm happy to let bygones be bygones. So, all posts edited.

If the guy is so pious and remorseful, why not come on the forum make an apology in person, and start a new leaf? Real men (even boys) stand up and take responsibility......
No insult intended, but you brits are way to passive. Come to the US, and spend some time in Philly/south jersey..... (where I grew up)
When you over step your place in social etiquette, and begin insulting somebody's children......legs have a way of ending up broken :roll:

and then a drive to see the tar pits?
nathannn wrote:i will block everyone on this forum if i have to.

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:45 am

feed them to the sharks or the gators.

aisling

Post by aisling » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:19 am

adventurepants_ wrote:

and then a drive to see the tar pits?
That depends on who's company your with. I am the kind of hopeless romantic, that after the ass whooping...... I'll give a hug, share a healing cry, and give a ride to the hospital free of charge. :oops:
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

Minimal Justice System

Post by Minimal Justice System » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 am

H20nly wrote:^ I don't know why but that rugby shirt really scares me.

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of a boy band Neil?
How did you guess, I used to be in a boyband called the Wise Prankers?!

Live 7, Sony Vaio, limited talent, limited budget, limitless enthusiasm. :D
http://twitter.com/funkydoolah

UKRuss

Re: CPerezzzz stalker. I now fear for my saftey so edited post.

Post by UKRuss » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:21 am

aisling wrote:

CPerezzz would like it known he is sorry for the trolling and would like it known that he's not a racist and sorted out his differences with Chang a long time a go.

He would also add that the EYC thing has gone too far and that in fact he is not that guy from EYC, he just started trollign abit and it's gone too far.

I think he is genuinely sorry and I'm happy to let bygones be bygones. So, all posts edited.

If the guy is so pious and remorseful, why not come on the forum make an apology in person, and start a new leaf? Real men (even boys) stand up and take responsibility......
No insult intended, but you brits are way to passive. Come to the US, and spend some time in Philly/south jersey..... (where I grew up)
When you over step your place in social etiquette, and begin insulting somebody's children......legs have a way of ending up broken :roll:
Yes, sounds lovely. Fortunately we're not like that in Sussex.

Plus, I'm getting a little long in the tooth for playground fistycuffs. No,. nowadays i go passive agressive, working my way towards a pent-up rage induced heart attack.

In any case, nowadays in the UK, you'd just get stabbed. Which is nice.

aisling

Re: CPerezzzz stalker. I now fear for my saftey so edited post.

Post by aisling » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:17 pm

UKRuss wrote:
aisling wrote:

Yes, sounds lovely. Fortunately we're not like that in Sussex.

Plus, I'm getting a little long in the tooth for playground fistycuffs. No,. nowadays i go passive agressive, working my way towards a pent-up rage induced heart attack.

In any case, nowadays in the UK, you'd just get stabbed. Which is nice.
To be honest, non violence is the preferred way to go...initially, hopefully and legally.
It is just infuriating when somebody takes a cheap shot, like insulting your kids.....
At our age (40ish), the passive aggressive 'bring on the heart attack,' seems like the only logical choice.
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:24 pm

@ Minimal Justice System

yucky. :cry: i died a little when i saw that pic

adventurepants_ wrote:I think he's just a tool looking for further attention
+1

Why would he act so high and mighty about his (lame) band if he wasn't indeed part of the band? didn't that information have to be drug out of him at first? I've read a lot about this guy since he decided to spazz out on all those old posts. I think ThrowAway nailed it...
ThrowAway wrote:why would this guy care if were p-shopping photos of a person he truly isnt?

Minimal Justice System

Post by Minimal Justice System » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:03 am

H20nly wrote:@ Minimal Justice System

yucky. :cry: i died a little when i saw that pic

Is that because I wasn't looking at the camera in the same touch my hairless body way as the rest of the bare chested guys in the photo?! 8O
Live 7, Sony Vaio, limited talent, limited budget, limitless enthusiasm. :D
http://twitter.com/funkydoolah

Hertz SM

Post by Hertz SM » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:20 am

I doubt that anyone's personal situation changes if Cperrez (or something) is anatomised by the LIVE community. Use your creativity to improve yourself. In the long run you'll be more successful with this priority. ;-)

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 am

Hertz SM wrote:I doubt that anyone's personal situation changes if Cperrez (or something) is anatomised by the LIVE community. Use your creativity to improve yourself. In the long run you'll be more successful with this priority. ;-)
no doubt.

Minimal Justice System wrote:Is that because I wasn't looking at the camera in the same touch my hairless body way as the rest of the bare chested guys in the photo?
:lol: lol yeah i could have died more had you gone that route... and I don't mean in schoolgirl way. i was being a little more literal than that. :|
still, gotta love the Pshopin!

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 am

Somebody has to say it.

UKRUSS, I've always thought you were cool. But, this shit?

Bro, are you getting blown by this guy? WTF?

I'm just sayin.
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

jimyson

Post by jimyson » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:37 am

This thread should be dead by now :roll:

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:47 am

Says probably the 4th cprerezzzz alias

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:00 am

ChiDJ wrote:Somebody has to say it.

UKRUSS, I've always thought you were cool. But, this shit?

Bro, are you getting blown by this guy? WTF?

I'm just sayin.
hatin' just isn't my syle, I got caught up in the shit and feel well...mostly embarassed for myself.

I am cool. No really. Please, don't leave! I love you! :D

But, yep, this thread really should have died or more likely from my perspective probably not been posted at all... :oops:

brightonalex

Post by brightonalex » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Bob Morton made a mistake. I'm here to erase that mistake.