So, I had my first Online date...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ThrowAway

Re: So, I had my first Online date...

Post by ThrowAway » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 pm

you havent lived until your prostate has been massaged. You think philippino americans are crazy....go to the Philippines.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:59 pm

oh man, I went to the hospital yesterday 'cause I've had the flu twice in the last month (she said I probably had swine flu, yay!!) I ended up signing up for a colonoscopy, doc talked me into it. my dad had colon cancer at 42, I'm 35. I heard they knock you out for it but damn, they'd better at least call me the next day. I don't take after him but I'd rather know than go through cancer treatments.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Good luck with that....doesnt sound fun.

sven303

Post by sven303 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Tone Deft wrote: I heard they knock you out for it but damn, they'd better at least call me the next day. I don't take after him but I'd rather know than go through cancer treatments.
Call the next day!, i would insist they take me out for dinner first and maybe meet my parents

Good luck with the prostate exam, just check he has trimmed his nails, put gloves on and doesnt have a sly smile....if not bail out!
I should get a check myself but my doc has the big fat fingers of a bass player, im looking for a doc that plays piano.

:)

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Tone Deft wrote:I heard they knock you out for it but damn, they'd better at least call me the next day. I don't take after him but I'd rather know than go through cancer treatments.
I had one a few months back, they don't usually knock you out but they give you something that effects your memory from what I understand so you can't remember the experience at all. I guess it's supposed to be less traumatic that way. If I understand it correctly it's actually a bit like the date rape drug where you can still talk and move and what not but you can't remember shit. it worked pretty good too, cause I don't remember shit after the needle went in and I said "mmmmm I'm a big fan of inebriation"

oh dude, just wait till they make you drink that half lightly stuff. you're in for a real treat ;)
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:28 pm

:lol: !!

so you get roofied!!
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 am

I would have to fuck with the doctor if they gave me that memory erasing pill. too bad I wouldnt remember it. maybe thats a poor choice of words..eww. My dad crushed his hip and had it replaced. Every so often it would pop out and they would have to put it back in and they would give him these pills so he wouldnt remember the excruciating ordeal. I use to have fun telling him he did all kinds of shit he didnt do the next day.