Anybody have a faulty APC 40 yet?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
djsynchro

Re: Anybody have a faulty APC 40 yet?

Post by djsynchro » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Maybe it's making some really high pitched sound... like those ringtones kids can hear but teachers can't? :D

Sage

Post by Sage » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:32 am

Tone Deft wrote:it's summer, grab a chick and travel Europe, bring home an APC. totally jealous of how close the European countries are to each other. we get Canada, Mexico and Jamaica otherwise it's a looooong ass expensive flight.
I get Wales, Scotland, Ireland & France. I think I'd rather have Mexico and Jamaica nearby, I have been to Mexico, saw more Americans than Mexicans.

But didn't know about the warranty thing, that sucks as I was thinking of importing one as it would be cheaper and quicker.

obscurityknocks

Post by obscurityknocks » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 am

Sorry to report that one of the track activation lights no longer lights up after only having the unit for two weeks with relatively light use....WTF? (Kind of defeats the purpose of keeping your nose out of the computer to check satus, eh?) Argh!--i'm hoping that's the only light that will be affected..

Wonder how easy/difficult it would be to have these lights replaced in the future.....?